The Hunger Games

Bulldoggie371

Mar 11, 2012
Willis, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
I have the book (haven't read it yet):D
Everyone says to read the book before seeing the movie.

Reviews, thoughts, critiques on movie and/or book!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
My cousin gave me the set too for Christmas, and it's still wrapped in plastic. Have to wait until finals to crack it open. But I have heard great things about it. They compare the writing style to the Harry Potter series ... very well written and that the reader would have a difficult time putting it down, adults and kids alike. Even the harshest of critics agree that it's a really good read. :yes:

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
The books are awesome I definitely recommend them!!! And saw the movie last night it was really good!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
The books are awesome..Im dying to see the movie..Ive read the books like 5 times.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I haven't read the books but I want to! I'm very curious to see the movie but I don't know if I wanna see it before I read the books.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Saw the movie last night. It makes you think. Can't believe the movie was 2 hrs and 22 mins long, we were so engrossed. I loved all the actors in it.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Started reading the book yesterday, read about half the book! Gonna finish today then see the movie this week! SO GOOD!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
U definately need to read the book first!!! We went and saw the movie yesterday and it was pretty good!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I agree. Book first. I read it in 1 day, that's how good I thought it was. Movie was awesome, but even at 2:22, it leaves alot out. So, book first. Watching the movie I was able to fill in the blanks because I have read the book.

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.
My review is........

:up:

Hey, did you know that Stephenie Myers "The Host" is also coming out to the theaters?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I never heard of the Hunger Game books until the movie came out. I wasnt even sure what it was about until recently. Looks pretty good. Ill wait until it comes our on On Demand to see it though.

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Libra926. The Host is becoming a movie also? Awesome that was a good book too!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.