HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Does anyone here have any experience doing this life change..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

C

Cooper11

Are you talking about the HGC diet..???? If so my friend did it and she lost 20 lbs really fast and has kept it off....She has probably lost even more than 20. But she went to the doc clinic and they gave the shot and also I think they gave her some diet pills too!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I used the drops for a month, they taste like CRAP, but I did loose some weight. You can buy them at Walmart. It says chocolate-mint flavor...nope, nasty..but I did loose some weight. I also eat a weight watchers meal everyday for lunch, a light breakfast and a normal dinner just smaller amounts. I read an article from Dr. Oz, he is promoting Saf-Slim (Safflower oil) says it works better. I bought a bottle at GNC I tried it on Monday morning, and was in the bathroom most of the day at work. I am going to try it again tomorrow as I am off for 3 days. The flavor is better but it is so thick I gagged trying to swallow it. I am going to mix it with some water. The Saf-Slim is suppose to bust up belly fat and is good for menopausal woman (like myself) and for women that has mostly belly fat, not obese.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
My doctor has the HCG diet and wants you to eat no more than 500 calories a day...Yikes

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I didnt do the diet, I just used the drops and did my own diet. I think that diet is ridiculous. My girlfriend tried the diet and she was starving and stopped it. 500 calories a day is not even healthy.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I personally would pass out on that amount of calories. Im already dizzy with head and neck injury...Geez lets cut my calories way down...lol

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
if you are going to use saf-slim i suggest you put it in a smoothie...i tried it last week and you can't taste it if you make yourself a breakfast smoothie...it didnt bother my stomach. my best girlfriend is using it and doesnt' have any issues either

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Yes the calories kind scare me. But Im on day 1of fat loading. They say if you fat load right then you shouldn't be hungry. Im miss sceptical but I've watched two of my friends have great success with it. I will tell you the truth as it happens ;)

Just cal reduction hasn't been working for me...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
500 calories a day .......... WTF!!! That is too ridiculous to comment further on!!

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I know it seams crazy but the plan makes sense.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I have a friend doing it. He's lost over 60 pounds already. But I think that has more to do with the calorie intake than any hormone.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
OK for you people who are dieting, you need to check this product out, it will give you the nutrition back in your body you need and help build your immune system also, plus a whole lot more. Check out the video and got the the bottom of the page and check out the research and also the tab of "Hear what they say" it's Doctors testimonies on nutrition and this product. Plus anyone who signs up for it I will donate a portion of the profit to a bully rescue of their choice. I can't piy the link here but the web site is firefighter4juiceplus and just put a .com after that. PM me and let me know what you think.

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I've weighing my food and you think in ur head OMG i can't live on that but let me say its alot when take notice. Your suppose to only eat your palm size in meat aday. I have faith that it will work.

Its more of retraining what you should eat.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
doesnt sound like near enough calories to me. hm so is there something else to it besides calorie reduction

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
2 liter water. 2 meals.(3.5 oz each meal)+(3.5 oz of veggies) 2 snacks. (perfebly fruit) must be 6hrs apart. You get up pee then weigh then a shot.

Im on day 2 of fat loading. .

Im not a big eater except at work 9am Im starving...

~Heather~

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.