This or That ....St Patricks Day ... Drunk or Sober????

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Or should I say .... are you suddenly going to claim an ancestoral tie to the Irish and party party party ....... or do you just ignore the whole day and act as normal.

If you are going to party party party ......... what are your plans??? :up:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Party hardy, every year! :cheers: The irish in me wouldn't let me ignore such a fun day! We're having a party tomorrow, got quite a few people coming, a keg of beer, a ton of corned beef that I will be slow cooking in beer, alot of other food, oh it's going to be fun!!!! This is really my favorite holiday because there is no stress of having to buy presents, having to go back and forth to a number of houses to visit family and no one ever thinks you spend enough time with them, it's always like OMG you are leaving already, no Saint Patricks Day for me is just pure fun and I love that!

Here is Dave and Samson last Saint Patrick's Day :heart:

031711002.jpg

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I will act as normal which is claiming an ancestral Irish background and party, party, party... LOL That's actually a lie... I don't drink but we will probably have corned beef and cabbage in celebration.

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Despite having NO Irish ancestry at all ......... Tom and I had planned to spend the afternoon at our local Irish Pub but now he has to work ... BUMMER!!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Actually party!! Not cause of St Patty's day cause today is my husband bday and Sunday is my youngest baby 4th bday so we celebrating them both on Sat!! So Cheers!! 🎉🍻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I will be stone cold sober! I have to work during the day and take care of the kidlets at night :) I'm more the designated driver type LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sober..... going to visit my Dad with my three sisters.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We tortured the princess with a fashion shoot, cooked corned beef n cabbage and potatoes for dinner. That was the extent of our revelry.

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Hubby got off work early ... when we got to the ONLY pub in the village it was standing room only so we left and went somewhere else ...... :down:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am just sobering enough to post now!! We had our 4th annual St Paddy's party and over 100 nurses, therapists and psychiatrists played hard!! We had a blast but it was not fun to clean up this am!! Arnold had his green bow tie on and was quite festive!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online