Hysterical!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
You just better hope I can sleep tonight. Saint Lari gets real grumpy if songs stuck in her head keep her awake at night. Jes doth saying' :p

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
OH MY GOD! LOL [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...when I was little I used to listen to Raffi and now that I have kids....yep...Raffi....that cracked me up that you posted a link to that. Nobody else seems to know who Raffi is.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OH MY GOD! LOL @JeannieCO ...when I was little I used to listen to Raffi and now that I have kids....yep...Raffi....that cracked me up that you posted a link to that. Nobody else seems to know who Raffi is.
I used to have that tune as a ring tone on my old phone and used it for my son. I've been singing it all dang day. :whistle:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hehe, have you seen any video of him actually singing it? Love the mocassins and floral shirts....Raffi is a good lookin man! LOL

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Goodbye cruel world...:cry: I'm allergic to bananas...

9511526c.jpg

Actually I do remember Raffi! When my daughter was two years old she did not speak. She had a speech therapist who gave me cassettes of Raffi's music. Our favorite was "Brush Your Teeth."

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This stupid tune stayed MY head until I fell asleep. I know, I know, that's KARMA working. :p

Oh it's there this morning too......ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, bannanaphone. :biglaugh:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Here's a link to a youtube video of him in concert (hope it's okay to post!) LOL

The more we get together, the happier we will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!! :laugh: :laugh: Your friend's are my friends, the more we get together.................I'm going to have in my head all day now!!!! :up:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Damn you [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] i came across this late but now i got that damn banana phone crap in my head. i dont think a one minute ban is enough. :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.