Big Momma's House

OP
C

Cooper11

wow what a name I got :cry: wth did I do lol

You should be happy you made the crew!!!!

[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] OMG I love Gracie's !!!!!! I had to call my mom and she was like awwwww Dan (her hubs) come here and look at Gracie !!!! lol So cute!! Thanks You!!! :muah2:

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
2b5a3b99.jpg

6ef35e5c.jpg
​omg that is sooo cute! I always knew she would be cute with a bow! YOUR awesome!

OP
L

Lucy-licious

hm well seems you get to clean up what i cook :p man there are gonna be some sick people here if i cook for them :ROFL:

My cooking skills leave a lot to e desired too...in fact the whole kitchen thing is totally alien to me, the only thing I do in there is use the computer. So we either need to get a man to do the job or resign! What do you think? I know [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] has excellent kitchen skills maybe we can hire him :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
My cooking skills leave a lot to e desired too...in fact the whole kitchen thing is totally alien to me, the only thing I do in there is use the computer. So we either need to get a man to do the job or resign! What do you think? I know @BruceP has excellent kitchen skills maybe we can hire him :)
well let em get sick i say :hahaha: well i dunno will he be cooking in his speedo :laugh:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
You aren't too likely to see him in a speedo....but he didn't get the nick-name Mr Fire Britches for nothin.

Louisville030-1.jpg

OP
C

Cooper11

You aren't too likely to see him in a speedo....but he didn't get the nick-name Mr Fire Britches for nothin.

Louisville030-1.jpg

That's not what I think of when you say fire britches :blink:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.