Big Momma's House

C

Cooper11

So Lisa was begging and begging me to give her a cool nickname!... I know sad but I feel bad for the poor gilr, she just hates the name Lisa and me being such a cool and nice person I thought I would think of a name for her .....I am having trouble thinking of a name for her because she doesn't chime in much and when she does it is just a normal comment all serious and what not! So I have named her BIG MOMMA because I like that I can call this site Big Momma's House! I have not been on this site as long as ALOT of you :gum: yeah I have a life....But would love to hear some nicknames for Lisa and then we can get a couple good ones and pick from there! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh well everyone, [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] doesn't know me very well then does she?

Who me? Serious? I think you are creating a false mental image in your mind because I am admin. :neo: You better go back and read some older posts! :p

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
haha :lol: [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] Considering my nickname Ughh [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] you might be in trouble! I am a prego meatball that just drinks her way through life and acts like a fool! :hmm: I hope I can say this ! :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Her name should be 'Beans'
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beans!! Any more suggestions? I love it!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Big mamma huh? Makes me sound all tough!

OP
C

Cooper11

Lisa I am sorry I think everyone is afraid of you ......no one will dare give you a nick name.......I like beans......reminds me of :fart:
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] diarrhea of the mouth eh? Does that mean someone is "Talking S**t ?" lol

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
Well, I know I'm new on here but I think her name should be........drum roll pleaseeeeeeeee:lmao: "The Sheriff" :begging: because she has to patrol this awesome site:yes:...just sayin! Oh and she already has her deputies and guard dogs Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yun:excited:a and Tidus.........Geeeeze I hope I didn't forget one.....Just sayin!

OP
C

Cooper11

I have a new name for someone here...and it's NOT Lisa...here's a hint....Diaherria of the mouth!
:tease: :hmm: Who could I mean?? :laugh: :evil:

O Becky! Don't talk about yourself that way!!!! I feel so bad for you!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Well, I know I'm new on here but I think her name should be........drum roll pleaseeeeeeeee:lmao: "The Sheriff" :begging: because she has to patrol this awesome site:yes:...just sayin! Oh and she already has her deputies and guard dogs Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yun:excited:a and Tidus.........Geeeeze I hope I didn't forget one.....Just sayin!

Yes Mama [MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] thats a good one! :yes:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.