JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh, [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], Maria, how did you get the screen protective for the back with a picture on it? Off to go check that out now.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Lucky! Here I am just excited to finally have a new 4G phone. haha I too am curious, what is your stocking stuffer going to be? hahahaha

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
you know somehow i knew [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] was going to get the BIG one:dancing: i hear size does matter ya know:yes: im so jealous i dont even have a tablet at all.:cry: im stuck with my ole desktop and my teeny tiny phone screen:cry: its so awful i have to go now.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Oh, @Fontanafox , Maria, how did you get the screen protective for the back with a picture on it? Off to go check that out now.

Just follow instructions on the Zagg website. Use Code ZAGG20 to get a discount at checkout. I have the Zagg keyboard for my original iPad but not sure if the "the new iPad" will still fit in it. Will have to wait and see. Maybe there's a better keyboard out there. Mostly I just have it on my lap anyways.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Show it Missy!! Show it!! I have the Zagg screen protective on my iphone. I saw theirs yesterday on one of the IT sites I visit to get knowledge, lol. Gonna have to go get it ordered. That's so awesome of your daughter!! I just called Apple this am to change my order. I got the black to to pease the hubby (he doesn't give a crap what color is is though) and changed it to the White. :jump: I also am getting the free engraving (you know you can do that right - you get two lines). I'm getting "Queenie Jeannie" on it!!! :laugh: :laugh:

My daughter couldn't have made it easier for me. She says, "what size and color?" Uhhhh...sheepishly I said, "Would be nice to have the big one cuz you know I like to make my pictures," and errrrr "well I guess I'll get black again." She asks, "Not White?" I said, "Would be so annoyed to see pet hairs floating and landing on it." Got four cats and three dogs in da house!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My daughter couldn't have made it easier for me. She says, "what size and color?" Uhhhh...sheepishly I said, "Would be nice to have the big one cuz you know I like to make my pictures," and errrrr "well I guess I'll get black again." She asks, "Not White?" I said, "Would be so annoyed to see pet hairs floating and landing on it." Got four cats and three dogs in da house!
Sweet!! What a great daughter!!! :up: I checked out Zagg and saw how to make the custom skins. I'm going to have to do that. :up:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
you know somehow i knew @JeannieCO was going to get the BIG one:dancing: i hear size does matter ya know:yes: im so jealous i dont even have a tablet at all.:cry: im stuck with my ole desktop and my teeny tiny phone screen:cry: its so awful i have to go now.
This will be my first tablet, I'm pretty stoked I have to admit. :up: The hubby has an old phone with a teeny screen, I can't stand it, but it works for him for texting which he rarely does though.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@Fontanafox , I used that discount code this morning when I ordered a screen protector and they keyboard set up, thanks so much!!! :up: I'm going to hold off on the custom back cover right now, wanna make sure it'll fit first with the keyboard set up.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Well if you got the Zaggfolio you don't need the back screen protector. Very cool that you used the discount code. I'm excited about having a camera on this iPad. They recognize the iphone cam and have learned to turn away or look down. Maybe they won't realize it has a camera, heehee!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well if you got the Zaggfolio you don't need the back screen protector. Very cool that you used the discount code. I'm excited about having a camera on this iPad. They recognize the iphone cam and have learned to turn away or look down. Maybe they won't realize it has a camera, heehee!

Maria...your pictures can't possibly get any better...can theyyyyyy?

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Maria...your pictures can't possibly get any better...can theyyyyyy?

Naahhhh! I don't think so. I think they get scaled down when posted. My current iPad keeps shutting down because of memory issues, which makes me :angry: So that means, as Painter Smurf would say, my "Masterpizza" is ruined!"

For those not old enough to remember the cartoon "The Smurfs," ... a cartoon series that started 1981.
Painter Smurf is a brilliant artist and is active in most visual arts. He often wears a red jacket with a black tie, and is often seen either making a painting or a sculpture. In the cartoon series, he speaks with a French accent and refers to his paintings as "masterpizzas."

OK...I know....TMI...:blush2:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Hey, what do you bet [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] aka Queenie Jeanie's husband forgets that Ipad3 is her Christmas present and he gets her another wonderful gift???
Mike should be a candidate for cloning!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Yeah, but she is a wonderful person, so she gets a pass. I agree about the cloning. Can't even imagine a world where all husbands are like that. Oh well, that's is what dreaming is for.

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol, you two are funny!!! :laugh: If you forgotten he's a red-headed tattooed Italian, I have my hands full with him, lol. Nahh us a great guy, I'm very lucky we were brought together. :luv: :up:

📰 Latest posts

Members online