JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You should've taken credit lol it was hilarious!
Gotta take credit where credit is due, lol. :up: That does sum me up right now though, MUSH MUSH MUSH and I sit and complain but yet do nothing to solve it....the dang days and nights are just too short. lol. :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg this whole thread was too funny, that you for the laugh!

C

Cooper11

Omg this whole thread was too funny, that you for the laugh!

Funny....yeah right....all of us can't stop picturing Bruce with a speedo on.....I told him last night I didn't need that Graphic site in my head and he said only in your dreams :barf: Funny Man!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
If I even attempted a bikini this year I'd look like the the Mechelin Man, OMG did I left myself gain back all that hard work of weight last year. Oh well, one piece it is. :aaargh: Now of course once I get drinking Margaritas this summery at the lake it's game awn, I won't care. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
If I even attempted a bikini this year I'd look like the the Mechelin Man, OMG did I left myself gain back all that hard work of weight last year. Oh well, one piece it is. :aaargh: Now of course once I get drinking Margaritas this summery at the lake it's game awn, I won't care. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
oh no its another video of jeannie at the lake. now i cant get that picture outa my head :hahaha:
and whats this about [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] in a speedo. oh now i need therapy thanks:chapped:

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have figured out the perfect bathing suit problem for myself. A mostly black one piece (because black is slimming) with a nice V neckline enhanced with white (to keep the eyes up top and not down below where I'm wearing black running shorts to hide my non running butt and hips)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I have figured out the perfect bathing suit problem for myself. A mostly black one piece (because black is slimming) with a nice V neckline enhanced with white (to keep the eyes up top and not down below where I'm wearing black running shorts to hide my non running butt and hips)
​Cheryl..if the V neck is deep enough..you really needn't worry about anything else! :whistle:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
​Cheryl..if the V neck is deep enough..you really needn't worry about anything else! :whistle:
That's what the hubby says too!! :evil:

So [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], any suggestions where to look for a nice one piece, all kidding aside, I'm really in need!!!!!!! :D

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
oh no its another video of jeannie at the lake. now i cant get that picture outa my head :hahaha:
and whats this about @BruceP in a speedo. oh now i need therapy thanks:chapped:
Maybe I'll be able to most memorable video of the year again, lol. Gawd only knows what could happen if I drink enough........Lake Havasu sure was fun. :angel: :ashamed:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That's what the hubby says too!! :evil:

So [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], any suggestions where to look for a nice one piece, all kidding aside, I'm really in need!!!!!!! :D

I got mine from Costco a few years ago. It's funny, but the brand is Speedo. It actually is very flattering for a not so perfect figure. As long as I hide my hips.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I got mine from Costco a few years ago. It's funny, but the brand is Speedo. It actually is very flattering for a not so perfect figure. As long as I hide my hips.
:hmm: Maybe you can go back there and see if they have one for Bruce? :LMAO:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Haha, that was too funny! I absolutely despise shopping for swimsuits! Might explain why I only have one that I know fits. Not like I wear it much anyway. :p

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
aww man, heading to vegas in 3 weeks, and i have to dig out my bathing suits 3 months in advance. i upped the workouts from zero to 3/week. maybe i can do 4 if i really really try.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.