The dreaded swimsuit!!!!!

L

Lucy-licious

You know they have inserts for that, just sayin'. :laugh: Padding babe, paddin and push em up. :lol:

oh yeah I can see it now....just landing in the water..chicken fillets wriggle out of costume and float before me screaming...look everybody this man's wearing a swimsuit :eek: :oops::eek:

Ohhhhhh..I thought you were talking to @BruceP !! You know..inserts..speedo...:laugh:

mine eyes!! mine eyes!! :eek::eeeew::eek:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh my dear god!!! LOL A jellyfish in mourning....you are hilarious. I was cracking up reading that whole thing! :ROFL: [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]....you have a way with words :lol:

C

Cooper11

And who is the Whacko!!!! And you same I am the crazy one! aaaaaa.....

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Quietly backing out of this thread :shhhh:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Haha, too funny... At least your able to keep your sense of humor through the ordeal... Ahh i like the simpleness of being a guy :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I didn't write that, it was sent to me as a joke. It was perfect timing on my friend's part. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But it's me unfortunately this year. :( Oh well, it is what it is I say. :D

L

Lucy-licious

I didn't write that, it was sent to me as a joke. It was perfect timing on my friend's part. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But it's me unfortunately this year. :( Oh well, it is what it is I say. :D

LMAO I was reading it thinking...this is so funneee but a total exageration because Jeannie isn't a big lady :rofl: too funny!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.