as of today

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
when i got on the scale i am down 20 pounds since the first of the year!!!! i have about 5 more pounds to go and will be happy...anything over that will be bonus. woohooooo....i have to get to the gym a little more....i have been slacking there but i take my trampoline class on most saturdays....i'm am soooo gonna be in bikini shape this summer

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
way to go. There are a couple of us that are on a routine and getting in shape.

I personally NEED the Big Brother factor to watch over me........You should be proud to be doing this on your own. Way to go, keep it up.

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
i've really been working on my eating also...i changed breakfast to either a smoothie(bananas, strawberries, yogurt) or oatmeal(blahhhhh ickkkkk) lunch i eat a salad, pb & j and pretzels or if i didn't have oatmeal for breakfast i might grab that if i'm slammed at work. dinner is whatever suits me...i don't stress over it...if i want chicken then it's chicken, if i want pizza i'll have a slice of pizza...weekends i don't worry about as much...i def don't snack as much but i don't deprive myself either. i have cut down on the BEER dramatically....i still go out occassionally...the trampoline class is awesome...i burn anywhere from 500 to 700 calories while there and then i spend an extra hour working out with a dive team on the trampolines(i am an ex-gymnast) so i am getting to use the muscles that i used when younger....i have to say i am keeping up with 17 years olds...20 year age difference...very proud of myself with the flips i am doing...

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Nice! What do you put in your smoothie? I used to do that during the summer time instead of drinking coffee.

And I can just imagine you gymnasting (lol) with 17 year olds. Funny! :lol:

C

Cooper11

Awesome!!! :happydance::dancing::happydance: Great Job! It takes a lot of hard work, determination, and motivation! Can you rub some of that off on me please!!! :begging:

i have cut down on the BEER dramatically

:eek::fie::faint:

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Congratulations!! That's quite an achievement. I lost 39lbs in 08 and have gained 20 of it back over the last year and a half. :( Plus add age into the equation and it's sitting differently now. Sighhh. But I know what I need to do and just can't seem to get it together. Kudos to you! Maintaining is the hardest part. I have better overall eating habits though, portion control is my problemo. :ashamed:

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Way to go. I've been on a weight loss journey
myself lately. It is very hard but worth the effort
in the end.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
You lost me at trampoline! After 5 kids it makes me shudder:oops:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes keep going. ive lost like 20 pounds to. then i gained 3 back ooops so im back on my routine again. its easier to put it on than take it off for sure. thats awsome what an accomplishment.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
wow you are all so motivated! think of that bikini and keep sweating off the pounds!!! you're sexy and you know it!!

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
hahahah..i don't have kids so i don't have that issue...BUT there are lots of moms in the class and you should see them run off to the bathroom...we all giggle...the instructor doesn't quite get it(it's a guy).

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congratulations!! That's quite an achievement. I lost 39lbs in 08 and have gained 20 of it back over the last year and a half. :( Plus add age into the equation and it's sitting differently now. Sighhh. But I know what I need to do and just can't seem to get it together. Kudos to you! Maintaining is the hardest part. I have better overall eating habits though, portion control is my problemo. :ashamed:

Right there with you Jeannie....

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Right there with you Jeannie....
Dang it right? It was a hard year for me over the last year. I just let bad habits back in, except for smoking that is. :up: Add age now and lack of exercise, and all you get it jiggly MUSH!!!! :laugh: I know what I need to do, just gotta do it and quit saying, TOMORROW! :ashamed:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Dang it right? It was a hard year for me over the last year. I just let bad habits back in, except for smoking that is. :up: Add age now and lack of exercise, and all you get it jiggly MUSH!!!! :laugh: I know what I need to do, just gotta do it and quit saying, TOMORROW! :ashamed:

I do not even say ... tomorrow. I just accept that I am wnat I am

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online