Little update on me

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Hi friends, I have missed you guys a lot. I come read threads every day mostly on my phone and on Facebook. I am in the process of switching jobs. I have set my mind into paying off my credit card debt and my home in order to be able to enjoy some of my paycheck. I truly feel that all my income goes into paying bills and basic necessities and I am growing tired of living day by day. I was offered a job with a better pay and the possibility to work less. It has been a hard decision, I really have a wonderful job with the newborns, it is not very stressful and slow pace (that's why I'm connected now) and I have been in this hospital for 9 long years. I have good benefits and seniority here, but the pay is barely getting us by. I am doing it, I will be working in a non-benefit position, something temporary, probably 2-3 years to pay off my credit cards. I have also re-started my photography business, small little business on the side. This new job will give me more income to not have to work overtime to make it and I will be able to squeeze about 1-2 photoshoots per week. I hope they will let me pull out my laptop when it's slow so I can connect to ebn and do my photo edits!!
The pups are getting huge, Katara is still on limited intake, weighing 33.5 lbs
Mr Aldo 38 lbs of pure muscle, man, he is strong.. He is starting puppy Kindergarten next saturday.. Katara cruised by, she is so smart and way more submissive than he is.. we'll see!
My human girls are getting so big, my older one lost two teeth :cry: sooo sad!!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you guys, even if I'm not always 100% involved here, I am always in the background reading as many posts as I can! :bully:

Hey, and please come and like Cotton Candy Photography on Facebook :) thank you!

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Was wondering where you have been...... good luck with the new job and the photography bus. Good to hear all the munchkins are doing well.

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
I've been around [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] just not starting too many threads but reading as many as I can between dance class and training class :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Good luck!!! Ive been living paycheck to paycheck for only about 50 years so you should get out of it soon...;) But Im retired now so although it is still a meager existence YOU are paying me now!!! :p:p

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Hang in there, girl. Thanks for the update. I was wondering how the baby girl was doing.....

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Good for you Ana! You are moving forward and I just know you will reach your goals! I soo hope you are able to get a good run at your Photography business. It's obvious you love that and are very talented! Please keep posting when you can and sharing those wonderful skin and fur kid pictures! :hug:

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
While change may cause anxiety it's the only way to grow and if we're not growing we're not living.....congratulations on your next adventure!

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Good luck!!! Ive been living paycheck to paycheck for only about 50 years so you should get out of it soon...;) But Im retired now so although it is still a meager existence YOU are paying me now!!! :p:p
Well, there you go, that's a good investment for my money :)

Hang in there, girl. Thanks for the update. I was wondering how the baby girl was doing.....
What baby girl? Katara? or my human baby girl? They are both alive, pink and crazy! :p

Good for you Ana! You are moving forward and I just know you will reach your goals! I soo hope you are able to get a good run at your Photography business. It's obvious you love that and are very talented! Please keep posting when you can and sharing those wonderful skin and fur kid pictures! :hug:
Thank you Becky!! you just made me blush! :luv: I really have a lot to learn still, but the only way is with more practice.. I wish I could do 100% photography but I need my real job to get me by.. I hope this change will be positive for me. I'm excited and nervous. I will always be posting here; I'll find the time.. Some weeks more than others but I'll be here.. pinky promise like my daughter would say

While change may cause anxiety it's the only way to grow and if we're not growing we're not living.....congratulations on your next adventure!
Thank you [MENTION=3991]Saalwi[/MENTION], it's so true, I am very stressed about it, but believe it is the right decision. I am fortunate that as a nurse I can find something full time again if I need to and that gives me some peace of mind

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Good Luck on your new job pursuits. You're a do-er so I know you will accomplish what you set out to do. Women have so much on their plates these days. You Got to "Keep On, Keepin' On!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.