HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Ugggg the boxers got into the orders this morning... It was my fault I wasnt thinking and put them in that room to eat this morning the destroyed 5 boxes :mad: but atleast I was able to replace them with cookies from my order...

And yes the dogs are fine thoses two have tummies of steel I cant begine to tell you the things they ate. .. And the only reason i know.is because it always come back up whole... Like socks,panyhose and hotdog wrappers to name a few....

Heather w/Tapatalk app

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
They must be aware of how yummy girl scout cookies are. Maybe if you had shared in the first place they wouldn't have had to take them ....poor neglected puppies

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
They must be aware of how yummy girl scout cookies are. Maybe if you had shared in the first place they wouldn't have had to take them ....poor neglected puppies

:banghead: thats what I did wrong!

Heather w/Tapatalk app

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... that is too funny, sorry for laughing, but they are not dumb -- GS cookies RULE!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Of course they would go for the girl scout cookies! They must know that only comes once a year :)

Most Reactions