Hoping for a better 2012!

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
Wow the first two months of this year has really been horrible for my family. We were hit with a nasty horrible upper respiratory bug that we thought would never go away. I am pleased to say after more than a month and a half of fighting it off we are almost there. It has been the hardest on poor little alex who is only 6 months old. By God's grace we were able to keep him out of the hospital and treat a home. But it has been a rough 6 weeks. Please continue to keep him in your prayers as he is not totally 100% yet. Its been rough and at times down right scary but things are looking up. We hope to have a better rest of 2012. Lol. We need lots of rest and prayers. So if you have any free time please remember us. Macy has been doing well. Lacking the 100% attention she is use to but has forgiven us. :) however, she was spayed today so she is down for the count this evening. Waking up to sip and get a butt rub but thats about it. Hope to find some time to catch up soon. I have missed you guys. Hope everyone is doing good.

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Oh my, I hope things start looking up for you & your family! Definitely sending extra thoughts & prayers your way. So glad your girl's spay went well - hope she heals quickly!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=3752]webster03[/MENTION] I will certainly keep you guys in my prayers:hug:, and remember that the year is till young and better times are ahead! Dont loose hope!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:D. So glad to hear from you. I'm so sorry you have been dealing with all this worry. Times like this reminds us all what is really important. Just remember...this is all temporary. Soon you will all be flying high again! Please don't push yourself too much too fast. Love each other and Miss Macy! :hug:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
f2298d80.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You've had more than your share the first part of this year! Wishing you and your family a fabulous rest of the year!! :hug:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
HUGS! Sounds like you have had your hands full to say the least. Glad you are all recovering and on the mend. Poor little one. No fun when they are sick and this sounds just awful. Only means the year will be much better soon!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my i was just wondering where you have been now i know. ouch im sorry its not been a good year but will be thinking good thoughts for better days ahead. :hug: hugs from sarah and i

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bully hugs and prayers coming your way for a better rest of 2012

OP
webster03

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
Thanks everyone. We are slowly getting there. Alex is a little better today and macy is back to her usual hyper self.
471ed2e0-a321-dc1f.jpg

471ed2e0-a35c-c963.jpg

471ed2e0-a373-b180.jpg

Kelly aka Macy's Momma

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beautiful family.....

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Yes...just when you're ready to climb up way high and rest your um...laurels....? (LOL). high, high, wayyyy up on that Pity Pot, someone else comes along and reminds you that you ain't got it so bad. :yes:

Hang in there, [MENTION=3752]webster03[/MENTION]!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I have been thinking about you! We were hit with a nasty bug too!! I am still not 100% and my 26 month old is still coughing a lot. It has lasted almost 2 months.. I have never gotten such a long lasting URI.. I feel for you! especially with a new baby.. is he on breathing treatments? I know how tough it is for mommy and daddy having to wake up every 4-6 hours for treatment. I am really hoping the rest of the year will be waaaay better for you guys! As soon as things settle make sure you come and post lots of pics of Miss Macy and the kids! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online