Kelly aka Macy's Momma

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hoping for a better 2012!

Yes...just when you're ready to climb up way high and rest your um...laurels....? (LOL). high, high, wayyyy up on that Pity Pot, someone else comes along and reminds you that you ain't got it so bad.

Hang in there, @webster03!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hoping for a better 2012!

I have been thinking about you! We were hit with a nasty bug too!! I am still not 100% and my 26 month old is still coughing a lot. It has lasted almost 2 months.. I have never gotten such a long lasting URI.. I feel for you! especially with a new baby.. is he on breathing treatments? I know how tough it is for mommy and daddy having to wake up every 4-6 hours for treatment. I am really hoping the rest of the year will be waaaay better for you guys! As soon as things settle make sure you come and post lots of pics of Miss Macy and the kids!

Eagerly and Nervously awaiting the homecoming of Bruno Cannoli

Bulldog(s) Names
    Macy Elizabeth
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by acarabias View Post
    I have been thinking about you! We were hit with a nasty bug too!! I am still not 100% and my 26 month old is still coughing a lot. It has lasted almost 2 months.. I have never gotten such a long lasting URI.. I feel for you! especially with a new baby.. is he on breathing treatments? I know how tough it is for mommy and daddy having to wake up every 4-6 hours for treatment. I am really hoping the rest of the year will be waaaay better for you guys! As soon as things settle make sure you come and post lots of pics of Miss Macy and the kids!
    Thank you. We are still fighting it to this day. Never seen or experienced anything like it before. Yes he is on breathing treatments and has been since the first day of feb. im exhausted....lol. I have to get up at 4:15 am every morning to get ready for work so it makes things miserable. He still coughs as bad as day one. Erin had it ...cleared up..then caught it again....uggghhh. Life has been miserable in the webster household...lol

Kelly aka Macy's Momma

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads