Samsung Galaxy Tab....

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
Either would be a good choice, I actually work with both, Ipad is much smoother (doesnt freeze) and simple to use, but the galaxy is very customizable and more likely to work well with any program. Depends on personal style and what you would be doing more of while using the tablet.

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
[MENTION=4196]Dalia55[/MENTION] -- thanks. I am going to get him the Samsung, he is all about open formats and doing all his junk. I will order it next week.

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I'm not too sure about the Samsung tabs, but my friend has a tablet made by acer and it's just awesome !!! It runs windows 7 and it's pretty much like a little notebook. The tablet comes with a nice little dock which is also a keyboard , I mess around with it every time I'm over there , it's just fun to use haha. But there's definently no limitations on it, I mean it's not as fast as a good laptop but it functions awesome as a tablet/ web surfing device! Oh and it comes with a little mouse too for when it's connected to keyboard, or you can still use your finger. It retails at staples in Canada for 599.99 but I'm sure ou could get cheaper somewhere online

Most Reactions