Samsung Galaxy Tab....

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Anyone own one? I have an iPad and love it. Hubby's birthday is coming up and I want to get him a tablet, he loves watching his movies on the train. While he likes my iPad, he is not happy about the lack of flash and proprietary limitations on the iPad. So I am exploring other options and the Samsung Galaxy Tab popped up on my radar for him. I am looking for some hands on opinions and reviews.

Thanks

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I know only IPads! My hubby did buy the Zoom tablet..but hated it..returned it and got the IPad 2... Which was very lucky for me...cuz I got his hand me down IPad 1...........:D. :D

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
IPad rocks. I got hubby a Mac a couple Christmases ago and he loves it. He just hates that the iPad had no flash. I think it's stupid, although I am still happy with my iPad. I have a girlfriend that has a tab but she never really used it to give me a good review of it. Hopefully someone on here has one.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Actually I have a cheap ve rsion so can't help in this one. But I have a good friend who got the galaxy tab for xmas and she loves it. she actually is getting rid of her iPhone cuz she doesn't need it so much now and she rarely uses her PC too.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Actually I have a cheap ve rsion so can't help in this one. But I have a good friend who got the galaxy tab for xmas and she loves it. she actually is getting rid of her iPhone cuz she doesn't need it so much now and she rarely uses her PC too.

Lari hardly ever uses her pc anymore. She does just about everything on her iPad. I'm not sure what qualifies a phone to be an 'smart phone' We have a phone that has a camera, touch screen, does apps, texts, and all that stuff. I wouldn't call it smart though..... last week it didn't know how to dial a number.... or maybe it was the operator!!!!! :laugh: What do YOU think Honey? ;):heart:;) [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] :ROFL:

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:lmao: Ever since I got my iPad two years ago I haven't turned on my laptop. Just too convenient, I love the thing.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Lari hardly ever uses her pc anymore. She does just about everything on her iPad. I'm not sure what qualifies a phone to be an 'smart phone' We have a phone that has a camera, touch screen, does apps, texts, and all that stuff. I wouldn't call it smart though..... last week it didn't know how to dial a number.... or maybe it was the operator!!!!! :laugh: What do YOU think Honey? ;)

Bruce..I have no idea how to do pictures..like post them from the IPad..barely can copy/paste with it. I think Lori has a better model too!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Lari hardly ever uses her pc anymore. She does just about everything on her iPad. I'm not sure what qualifies a phone to be an 'smart phone' We have a phone that has a camera, touch screen, does apps, texts, and all that stuff. I wouldn't call it smart though..... last week it didn't know how to dial a number.... or maybe it was the operator!!!!! :laugh: What do YOU think Honey? ;)

Bruce..I have no idea how to do pictures..like post them from the IPad..barely can copy/paste with it. I think Lori has a better model too!
Lari's is an iPad 1 also. They are all the same except for the amount of memory and whether or not they have 3g.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Lari hardly ever uses her pc anymore. She does just about everything on her iPad. I'm not sure what qualifies a phone to be an 'smart phone' We have a phone that has a camera, touch screen, does apps, texts, and all that stuff. I wouldn't call it smart though..... last week it didn't know how to dial a number.... or maybe it was the operator!!!!! :laugh: What do YOU think Honey? ;):heart:;) [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] :ROFL:

:hissy: Watch it Bud! You CAN be replaced...jus doth sayin' :hissy:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.