Pet Apps for Smartphones

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
That is true!! I have to remind my husband and i not to do that at dinner, etc but we do the same thing while I am on EBN. Now all he asks is, "what is new in the world of english bulldogs!!:lmao:

Petntek

Feb 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
It has taken some time, but the pet world and pet industry is rapidly changing with the influence of new technology. More and more apps are being developed every day that help improve the world our pets live in.
I'm currently gathering and reviewing as many as possible on my site.

Edit: Please pm this poster if you are interested. Posting a link within the thread is not allowed and has been removed.
BruceP

Last edited by a moderator:

Petntek

Feb 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
It has taken some time, but the pet world and pet industry is rapidly changing with the influence of new technology. More and more apps are being developed every day that help improve the world our pets live in.
I'm currently gathering and reviewing as many as possible on my site.

Edit: Please pm this poster if you are interested. Posting a link within the thread is not allowed and has been removed.
BruceP

BruceP - Sorry for that. I figured since the message tools has a button for posting a link that it was allowed?
Anyways...no big deal.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@Petntek , I checked out your website, you have some nice info there! :up: No worries on the link, it's happens to the best of us, lol. That dang link button used to throw me off too. :whistle:

jamesanalyst

Jun 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Looks interesting! Will be giving it a try. We can say smart phones are great because of these compatible apps. Visit "onseeker" to get more affordable smartphone, iPhone & iPad pet apps development to be done.

Regards,
James