Pet Apps for Smartphones

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@JAKEISGREAT ... I do not have a 'smartphone' either.... fighting it as long as I can. I manage the group that supports them at my work ---- GROWL. I hate every person that has one becasue they are such babies when the thing is having a problem or they break something on it. GOOD GOD the world is coming to an end because I can't use my smartphone :shout:

​I :love: Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
@JAKEISGREAT ... I do not have a 'smartphone' either.... fighting it as long as I can. I manage the group that supports them at my work ---- GROWL. I hate every person that has one becasue they are such babies when the thing is having a problem or they break something on it. GOOD GOD the world is coming to an end because I can't use my smartphone :shout:

That is sooo meee!! I go nuts if I can't check up on the current EBN updates. oh and the weather. Oh and FB and........... :lmao:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is sooo meee!! I go nuts if I can't check up on the current EBN updates. oh and the weather. Oh and FB and........... :lmao:

Do you cry if you are told it will take two days to get you the 'free' (company costs) replacement for you stupidly dropping it in the pool, sand or snow. Or, or... letting your two year old play with it so they behave in the car :angry:

Ah... thanks for letting me vent

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

​I :love: Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!
You two are just afraid of them!!!! Big babies! :tease: :biglaugh:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Do you cry if you are told it will take two days to get you the 'free' (company costs) replacement for you stupidly dropping it in the pool, sand or snow. Or, or... letting your two year old play with it so they behave in the car :angry:

Ah... thanks for letting me vent

How did you know I dropped my phone in my pool. Do you have one of your cameras on me, lol!! The worst time, which shows I really have problems, was after I peed I dropped my phone in the toilet. I didn't even hestitate to grab it!!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Speaking of :barf:up foreign objects :j/k:

How did you know I dropped my phone in my pool. Do you have one of your cameras on me, lol!! The worst time, which shows I really have problems, was after I peed I dropped my phone in the toilet. I didn't even hestitate to grab it!!

Yes... that would be called addiction

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You two are just afraid of them!!!! Big babies! :tease: :biglaugh:

Have you ever gone out to eat...and taken a look around? People are all on their phones! They don't even talk to the people they are eating with! :hmm: typed on this site as my hubby plays slots on his IPad! :ROFL: one addiction at a time!

So true... even at a sporting event or concert -- people are on their phones more than paying attention to the event they paid to be at ::confused:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.