JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I get this pretty cool magazine with my pet insurance from GoPetPlan each month and this month they had a few neat pet apps.

Check out "Dog Info USA" "PetMD" and "Michael Schneider" (you'll have to scroll through to on his apps to find it, it's called "Fetch - Best of 101 Dog Tricks").

I download the first two, one for free and other .99 cents.

There's also "PetTech PetSaver" which is for Poisonous Items. That app is $4.99. I need to check that one out and see if it's worth having but I think it will be. It appears to cover plants, food & household products. It has a 5 star rating though. I'll probably get it.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
There is also a free one called Petcentric that tells you places dogs are allowed.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Ooooo this is gonna be fun thread! I want a smartphone so bad. I gotta crackberry that I hate.....ugh.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
If you find places that will accept pets you can also add it to the app so other people will know.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
:hmm: I hate it when peeps rub it in with their Smart Phones! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: Stomping awayyyyyyy!

I have a smart phone and you don't have one!! Of course I am not smart enough to use the dang thing!! So in theory we are on equal levels, my bill is just bigger than yours!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hmm: I hate it when peeps rub it in with their Smart Phones! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: Stomping awayyyyyyy!
You really need to jump on the smartphone band wagon there missy!!! :p

The "my dog" is pretty neat. There's a national pet organization listing under the "more" selection. I was just exploring the PetMD app more and wow there's tons of medical info for all types of stuff in that app. :up: The only thing I wish it had was something for snake bites. Overall, excellent app!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@JAKEISGREAT ... I do not have a 'smartphone' either.... fighting it as long as I can. I manage the group that supports them at my work ---- GROWL. I hate every person that has one becasue they are such babies when the thing is having a problem or they break something on it. GOOD GOD the world is coming to an end because I can't use my smartphone :shout:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online