Cabin fever

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I have been stuck in the house for 3 weeks now except for the occasional quick trip and to the store and i'm starting to go INSANE:jump:. I am not ready to leave the baby with anyone so leaving for more than 30 minutes isn't an option. AHHHH

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UH OH.... the older kids better behave if they know what is good for them :D

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Just enjoy this time while you can. I know its stressfull but all too soon you will be looking back and this time will just be a memory. My kids are 17 and 15 and just the other day I was watching one of the videos of them when they where little:*( and I just cant tell you how fast they grow! I miss having my babies all to myself!! Thank God I have Mocha:hug:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
My babies are all in their 40s so it has been awhile, but I used to bundle them up good and take them for long walks in the stroller with a hitch hiker seat!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I love those Baby Bjorns... where I can just sling the baby infront of me and go shopping while he sleeps. But, the first 3 months, all of my energy is spent on feeding/diapering/stimulating that once the baby sleeps, I'm out like a light too. LOL. My husband, though, hah... the baby was only 5 weeks old when he took both of us to a football game at the stadium. Good thing I got a baby that can sleep through everything - including the fireworks during touchdown. But then, I put that same baby in a backpack carrier when he was 7 months old and flew with him half-way around the world to visit his grandparents, so I guess I'm just as crazy.

So yeah, cabin fever is no fun, but this too will pass... and sometimes we wish it didn't pass so soon. There's a lot of special quiet moments in that cabin... My baby is now 10 years old and he is in that stage where he'd rather be out with his friends than be with his mom. Waaaaa.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Babies are very portable! Lol Now that my girls are older they are harder to keep track of. I miss the days when I could put them in the carseat and carry them around wherever we went. Now I'm constantly saying "Lets stay together" "Don't run off" "Stay where I can see you!" Yeesh lol

Take that baby out and enjoy her while she's little! LOL

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
My babies are all in their 40s so it has been awhile, but I used to bundle them up good and take them for long walks in the stroller with a hitch hiker seat!
Oh yeah. Me too. Like these dogs, we always went for "outdoor outings" even in the coldest of weather. I'm not sure how much little bitty babies get out of it, but I sure loved it. My daughter is 21 and when she's not in class or at work, she's always outside photographing everything in sight.

Spring is coming [MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] - the robins are already starting to act like maniacs here......enjoy that wee baby!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
@anatess ...:hmm: what has gotten into you?? Sistah! I almost like you! :j/k:

Wait...wait... WHOA!!!

I thought for sho you'd read the part about taking 5 week old babies to stadiums and you'd go :eek: and then :nonono: and maybe even :cursing: ... But, I'm super duper :D that you :luv:. Mwa mwa mwa.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wait...wait... WHOA!!! I thought for sho you'd read the part about taking 5 week old babies to stadiums and you'd go :eek: and then :nonono: and maybe even :cursing: ... But, I'm super duper :D that you :luv:. Mwa mwa mwa.

:shout: :faint: :whut?:

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.