Cookies home

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
My foster frenchie,Cookie, went to her furever home this afternoon. We give the new family a week to make sure she gets along and fits into their family. So, keep your fingers crossed it works out for them.

As for me... I'm very happy and sad at the same time. I've had her in my life for 8 months and she almost died in my arms twice. The vets only gave her a 10% survival rate... and she made it!

I'll always remember my Cookie monster!!! Good luck, girl!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Awe I cant even imagine what this must be like. You are a brave person to be able to rescue like that and then be willing to give them up to the home they deserve. Not sure I could give them up after that time together. You do good work. Let us know how it goes during the week. ;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We are hoping to start fostering rescue bulldogs in the near future, but that's the part I"m dreading ... giving them up. I may have a whole house full of bullies within a year!!! <o

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think I could understand the feeling- happy and sad at the same time. I am very happy for cookie :) That is wonderful news!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.