I have an idea for a new award.....gross pictures included. don't look if you have a weak tummy.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
My mommy loves me. I do have a bad habit about posting bad news about myself for everyone to see vs telling her myself.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I love the fish-eye photos, now I really want a nice camera. You know when you post gross picture warnings, most people look. I bet it is going to be real sore the next couple days. Are you sure you don't need a butterfly? And the puppy teeth photo, take one of the same pup with the adult teeth. I would love to see the difference!!! I know my dental geek is coming out.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My goodness it sounds like most everyone has had this experience! Ouch! So far so good here but now that this has been posted maybe today will be the day for us. hehe. Better not feed anything choke worthy. LOVE the fish-eye photos also. And the teeth pic is awesome, not sure how you got that one!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
well, those chompers belong to Vegas. The photo was a fluke also. I had to twist it straight and crop it in photoshop. I tried to get a photo like that of O, but she's a little more fiesty. I woke up with a stiff finger. teehee. My pointer is stuck out straight. Typing is a ....well, do I need to type it? I have a migraine. My finger hurts. I need to go to Ikea. I need to submit my photos. I wanna go back to bed. **sigh** Is it Friday? Cause it feels like a Monday. Have a good day every-bully. Thanks for the photo comments. I bought this generic fish eye off of ebay. 20.00. It's fun tho.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Anybody been bitten today? Well, I no longer have a stiff finger. I can type alot faster...and accurately. I'm actually healing quite fast! My Dr was a gem and called in an antibiotic for me without me even seeing her. (I haven't seen her for almost 2 years) So, with already having a tetnus shot, antibiotics every 6 hours and plenty of cuddles from my babies...I have a new picture! 3 days later...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I bet it itches! I know mine itched like crazy!!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Nope, it acutally doesn't itch...yet. It is really sore. Not "ouch" sore, but bone sore. I really thought my bone was damaged, but since I can type and my finger has released itself from "stiff mode", I'm pretty sure all is well! I have (had) one of the velcro finger splints to protect my finger from daily life. (hitting it on the cupboards, running the wound across denim, knocking it on the wall and desk) I took it off and left it on the coffee table (I was suffering from finger claustophobia) and when I turned around it was gone! Some bulldog got onto the coffee table and decided it made a great play toy. It was for the best...Orion spotted it on my finger and was trying to remove it. I finally got fed up with her intensity, and took it off. Then she focused in on the bandaid! Yikes! We finally got her attention diverted and once she mangled the finger splint, she's satisfied.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Update...not that anyone really cares...but I saw this post at the bottom of a current topic as a possible "related" topic. So, it's been 2 1/2 months since this incident. My fingernail is growing out..and at the bottom of my nail? A huge broken crack. I can almost get my finger nail from my other hand under it. So, to prevent another accident, I painted clear nail polish over it, to hopefully seal it. Also, the underside of the bite? Is still very sensitive. I think he might of chipped the 1st knuckle. It hurts to hold a grocery bag with that finger..or try to open a box using that finger. :whistle:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
OK,,, now I'm feeling stupid and its all YOUR FAULT. I hadnt seen this thread before and got to readying it. I ALSO had an aquarium filling behind me. I got interested in the thread and consequently just had to go get the shop vac to try to get the overfilled water out of the carpeting.........DUH!!!!! And I'm blaming YOU!!:angry:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]
Um....what he did was (not) my fault. But....since he did it reading the post that started the "stupid is stupid does" award...I think he deserves it. I get a chuckle just trying to picture the words that came out of his mouth when he heard that sound water makes as it spilled over it's barriers......

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
and the oh sh@@t look on his face!!! :eek:

It's all our fault..... :eek: