Anyone gluten free?

Autzz

Dec 29, 2011
Manchester NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Elli
I'm trying to make the switch to gluten free but the catch is... I'm already vegan. This complicates things and I'm really just asking for recommendations for breads, bagels and flours... I already eat gf pasta all the time.

Maybe even some tested recipes?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I limit my gluten. I really tried to go gluten free, however it is hard to do when you eat out a couple times a week.

I have found that Red Mill makes a awesome Gluten free bread mix. You can't even tell that it is. I actually added some fresh diced jalapenos and cheddar cheese and placed it in the dough. I couldn't keep my family out of it and they aren't watching their gluten. I also have gluten free bisquick and pastas. I have noticed that the gluten free mixes are much better than buying them pre-made items.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
I'm about to go gluten- free for a 21 day cleanse that is part of my yoga teacher training program. I'm already vegan too .... So it seems like brown rice, quinoa, and corn will be my go to grains.... We got a book that has a ton of recipes that are all vegan and gluten free.... PM me if you'd like the title....

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I am gluten and dairy free due to Coeliac Disease and yes it can be easy to switch at, first you think oh what am I going to eat but as time goes on it does get a lot easier I have converted a lot of my recipes over to gluten free and instead of dairy I use gluten and dairy free butter and rice milk instead of normal milk in recipes I do not like soy milk though as it has a realy strong taste in the food.

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
I am gluten free. Have been for 6 months. I do eat meat though. My diet is primarily meat, fruit and fresh veggies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online