Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I watched this movie and it was pretty good, has anyone else seen it?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I want to, however I bought the book to read first. I find reading the book is better than the movie, however if the story is real good, then the movie is still good....

Twilight series was that for me. I am happy I read them first.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I read the book. It was awesome! Has anyone picked up The Art Of Racing In the Rain?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
I am the type of reader, if the story is very slow to start, I put it down and never pick it up again. If it is good, it is done in a day or two. I will look it up. Thanks for the hint.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am a big Harry Potter (book) fan, and I don't like the movies so much. I like them for the graphics, but dissapointed that they leave out so much of the story. Goblet of Fire was awful. The book was so good, and the movie was like 'huh?'

Note, Harry Potter on audio by Jim Dale is wonderful. I have those on my ipod!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I have seen the movie and LOVED it! But my daughter saw it first and said it was soooo confusing and hard to follow. So I read the book first, which was good, and then the movie made perfect sense. Last night we watched "It's Complicated", it was good too.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
I have seen the movie and LOVED it! But my daughter saw it first and said it was soooo confusing and hard to follow. So I read the book first, which was good, and then the movie made perfect sense. Last night we watched "It's Complicated", it was good too.

We did watch "It's Complicated" it was pure Fiction to me. I have been divorced 16 years and my ex still disgusts me, I just could not imagine!!!! But I did like the "revenge" on the trophy wife part!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Bella's Mom: Oh FICTION, absolutely!! I've been divorced for 21 years and I wouldn't spit on my ex if he was on fire! I just really like Meryl Streep and Steve Martin. Not a big fan of Alec Baldwin, so he played a good ex. I just thought it was sort of a cute movie, the plot was totally rediculous.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.