So what're your plans for Valentine's Day?

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Hope all you lovebirds had a wonderful V-Day yesterday...I'm single so my mood was like>>> "wake me up when it's the 15th" lol

Last week I was sick and was a little out of it on pain medication so I completely missed out on my 1 year anniversary with Nigel...The 12th was the date I picked him up and brought him home so he really was my Valentine gift to myself. I'm spending extra playtime with him while Karly is recuperating from her spay surgery so we went for a stroll when I got in from work and played some tug of war before bed. Oh and I couldn't forget to reward him with an extra long session of belly rubs! I love that little boy so much - my heart just swells with joy when I see him. Can't wait till Karly is back in action - they really do miss eachother. :(

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Had a root canal while my wife was deployed... I did send her a box of goodies though, but it hadn't arrived even though I mailed it well within the expected delivery range :( The good news though is that this year should be easy to top next year :)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I sat down with one of those huge Russell Stover hearts and a bottle of champagne and watched the Westminster Dog Show. Very nice evening! :)

Members online

No members online now.