So what're your plans for Valentine's Day?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Not too sure yet for me and the bf. Maybe order in something we do once in a blue moon, like indian or sushi. We'd really rather stay home with the boys and celebrate. Yes, we're boring that way. lol.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We both work Tuesday, probably grab something for dinner on my way home from work. Now today we are going out to lunch for a Valentines date. Tonight will be crazy to go because I think everyone will be celebrating tonight since it is on Tues. Were boring too and don't want to fight the crowds or traffic here.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Got my Valentines early. Sees candy certificates and iTunes gift cards. Will be going out for breakfast where I can actually eat without doggy supervision!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Not sure what we are doing, probably just order in and watch some movies.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
We do nothing. lol Although sushi sounds amazing right now, I am saving that meal for Vegas in a few weeks. Bought a FAT 2 inch steak that has been soaking in a yummy marinade and also some lobster tails to go with. Think I will cook that tonight since valentines is on a weeknight it wont be so easily enjoyed. Maybe I will try and feed the girls something before so dinner isnt such an event? lol

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
We are incredibly boring people and because we both have to work that day we are most likely exchange cards and get take out!!!! God I am sooooo boring!!!LOL
Maybe we will get a new movie!

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
I will also have a boring one, but boring is perfect in my book. Plus I have off so it should be even lazier of a day!

Team Movies & Laziness!!!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Boring here too... Maybe a pizza and a movie...Dont want to fight the crowd.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We've never celebrate V-day....

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Valentines Day is also our Wedding Anniversary ..... and because my husband likes to make dates easy to remember it's also the day he proposed!!

BUT as it's on a Tuesday and we're both working during the day I'm not sure what we'll do. Normally, I stay at work till 8pm on Tuesdays but I've managed to organise it so that I can leave at 4pm. Every restaurant will be packed that night so maybe we'll end up going to our local irish pub in the village - The Unicorn!! :up:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I have you all beat with my valentines day plans (this is said oozing with sarcasm!! LOL) We are on a bowling league and we are bowling that night. Yeppers, me and the hubby will be sharing our valentine with a whole bunch of bowlers wearing matching shirts, beer and polyster!! Beat that for romance!! :happydance:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I already got my v'day/mother's day gift...my baby girl raven. We never go out on v'day. I hate the wait and shortened menus. We just went out to our favorite diner tonight with the kiddies. I always vote for simple, enjoyable and quiet.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
We don't celebrate it because both Tim and I kind of feel that it's a silly holiday. Him more so than I, I like to get candy and stuffed animals!! LOL.

He's going to see The Vow with me tomorrow, I think. Since it's a romantic movie that I've been really wanting to see. :) That doesn't really count as Valentine's but close enough! On the actual day he has a book club meeting (for Stephen King's "Gunslinger"..how romantic lol) so I'll tag along for that.

someone send me some candy :p

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Here is what I gave my hisband for Valentines day. THis is a bouquet that can be very useful, lol

valentine bouquet.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.