Another lovely picture- My OTHER babies!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Well, I know this site is all about sharing and learning about our lovely Bulldog babies, BUT I did take this picture today and I love it so much! My little terrors look like little ANGELS! :luv::luv:
and even though there is nothing angelical about those two, well other than their paw-siblings :tongue: I still thought I'd share
and please don't be mad at me cuz there are boston's on her shirt instead of eb's.. I purchased that t-shirt last year right after my boston mix died, so very special :)

DSC_00661.jpg

And, sorry I have not been posting as much I am working 4 shifts at work, plus another part time little job and next week I have some photography sessions :scared:
uggghhh.. I am too tired, and can barely read straight, but tomorrow night hopefully I'll get some downtime at work and I can catch up with all you guys!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Seriously...you think we get mad over anything to do with babies..or doggies?? Noooooo way! They are beautiful, mommy!
you should be as proud as I feel you are! Great picture..gorgeous girls. I also have 2 daughters..but much..much older. I'm partial to girls and they are joyful. I have been missing you, but know from [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] How hard you special nurse people work! :hug: take care...:hug:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
They are lovely! Great photograph! And don't be silly! One thing I love about EBN is that we share, more than our bulldogs. That is our common bond! But there is more to each and every one of us, more hobbies, and of course being proud of our skin kids too!

L

Lucy-licious

Your girls are adorable too, sitting there like butter wouldn't melt in there mouths :heart::heart:
We love pics of skinkids too and of anything you want to share to be honest. There is a thread in the General not Bulldog Talk part of this forum where there are random photos shared just because they are great photos, maybe you should check it out and share some of our stuff too :D

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Beautiful is beautiful be it our bulldogs or our skin kids. Well, you know I think your girls are gorgeous. Do you know that song " Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel?" I think Heaven is missing two little angels cuz they are with you Ana.:angel::angel:

PS...Well I have a soft spot for Bostons as I have a Boston Frenchie mix which I know I mention quite a bit.
e6250e00.jpg

Last edited:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
That is such a sweet picture! I can definintly admire getting just the right shot when everybody is smiling...lol...I have a 4 year old and 2 year old daughter! We have only a handful of pictures where somebody ISN'T goofing off lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'll bet those two can be little demons when they get a chance... They have that special glint in their eye..... and that's a good thing. What did you bribe them with to get them to sit still and smile??? LOL Jes kidding,,, they are precious........ Thanx for sharing, now get some rest. ;)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
three kids.jpgYou are a much better mom than me!! My friends tease me because I have more pictures of Arnold than the kids on my phone!! Your girls are beautiful!! Here is a picture of a couple of mine (note the hairy one is this picture as well!!)

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] It's funny that you said it, This is the first photosesaion I do of them this year, the pups have had three or four:laugh: The girls hate taking pictures so they don't complain! I love the picture of Arnold with the kids! So adorable! My girls don't sit still for more than 5 min!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] you have a beautiful family... skin kids and fur kids

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
That is such a cute picture! Your girls are adorable. They have such beautiful baby blue eyes...blue eyes make my heart melt a bit, lol. :heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.