Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
This is how I do it:
I stopped by BevMo after work today to buy a 4-pack of "skinny maragarita" pre-mixed drinks, i have microwave popcorn in my cupboard, and will buy me a bucket of bbq chicken wings. With all that, I'll plop myself on my bed (remember, i don't have a sofa in my living room), and tune into the big game on Sunday. The parts I'll be paying attention to: the National Anthem, the commercials, and Madonna during the half time act.

Which teams are playing anyways?:p

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I don't.... Chip will watch it, but I will probably work, clean, and play with the kids. Same as everyday for me! I will probably make something yummy and fun tho, just cuz it is superbowl sunday. Maybe homemade hot wings? Better yet, Honey Garlic wings! Aww heck, maybe both!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Every year, I get to play every married NFL fan's fantasy. My husband gets to watch the Superbowl with his friends in his giant TV (this year, complete with 3D glasses) while I get to serve them chips, pizza, wings, and soda. Uhm, yeah, my husband doesn't drink beer...

I usually don't bother watching the game, I just love watching the commercials. This year, though, I'm watching the game because I really really really want Brady to eat dirt - lots of dirt. And I want Tom Coughlin to get another ring. GO GIANTS!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
This is the first year in like forever that we aren't haven't a Super Bowl party. Going to miss it actually! But just not in the cards this year! I do love football tho!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'll watch some of it but I'll probably watch more of the Puppy Bowl like I did last year. :laugh: Have you seen the starting line up yet? Brandy, a Pit Bull/Collie mix is a cutie pie and Calvin the Dachshund has some ears like the Flying Nunn, lol. And Lucie, oh my I'd adopt her in a heartbeat. :D So that's my plan, Puppy Bowl, lol.

If they games good we'll watch it. I'd love to join in you in a margarita. :yes:

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] YAY! A fellow Brady hater! Living in CT, I'm surrounded by worshipers of Brady and Belichick. :barf:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.