Forum Game: What's in your cupboards? (Or pantry, or fridge)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I found this on a website and thought it might be fun:

This game is simple, but itā€™s a fun way to find out what other people keep in their pantry. Start this fun message board game by posting something from your pantry that starts with the letter ā€œA.ā€ The next person posts something in their pantry that starts with the letter ā€œB,ā€ and so on. For example, you could start with the word ā€œapplesauce,ā€ and the next person might post the word ā€œbread.ā€

So we get to peek into eachother's cupboard - the more odd or obscure the item, the better!

I will go first with angel hair pasta...nothing exotic about that but hopefully everyone else's cupboards are more interesting!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Banana's. Although they don't stay green very long. They start turning yellow with brown spots. I like mine very yellow..almost green. Vegas and Orion like banana's regardless of their appearance!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Bulldogs eat bananas?? Hmmm.... now there's one I haven't tried yet!!

OK ...... I have CHEESE in my fridge!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Donuts. I hardly give any of my kids junk food, but the bread~pastry~treat kinda stuff we always have. Luckily they don't yell my name, i rarely have one myself. However, I cannot put chips in my pantry or I will eat them all. I am safe with donuts. :)

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Eggs... I have those in my fridge and my doggies love to eat them too!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
How sad I had to go and look to find an "f". All I came up with is folgers coffee. ;)
Yes bananas are one of my boys favs and it makes me feel less guilty when they do turn ripe (when I dont like them anymore) cuz the boys still LOVE them.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Hawaiian Sweet Bread... the "F" also reminded me that I have some fry bread mix with honey that I bought from a Native American store that I'm excited to try.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Wow, K huh....let me see.

Ketchup....how boring is that? of all the interesting things, the only K is Ketchup.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Lemon juice...........what have we learned about lemon juice and bulldogs? It's a must!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
mayonaisse- never miracle whip in my house :p

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
nestle chocolate milk mix and nectarines for "n". How sad that I had to go and look, I am bad at remembering these things. haha!
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I am not a fan of mircale whip either but it does make for a great wanna be kfc cole slaw. :) (only thing I buy it for)

Most Reactions