Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just spent the last 3+ hours without power.

Try keeping 4 kids entertained. No air conditioning. 5 bulldogs- two of which have to be separated. :eek:

It was hell. Like Hotter than hell, anyways! >.<

Although, I must admit, we played some games like hide-and-go-seek and "I'm going on a camping trip and I am going to bring".... :cool:

We also ordered Pizza :) ;)

But, all I can say it that I was sooooo glad when it came back on. I was in the process of loading everyone into the minivan- dogs and all, when I saw the light click on through the garage window- like a savior. <o

All I could think was what if it don't come back on tonight? Was about ready to find a hotel, although I don't know of one that would take 5 bullies.... :eek:

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I can only imagine! Washington State hit 91 today! Seattle hit 91! Not having AC in AZ is like not having heat in WA. Glad it came back on. How in the world do you fit 4 kids and 5 bulldogs into 1 minivan?

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Never got that far- I only got 3 in before the light came shining through! There is tons of floor space in there, and Yuna, Tidus and Jesse are still under a year old :) I was just dredding the HOT panting breath and bully farts in such a confined space :eek: But I needed to get them some AC- and at least we got a minivan!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
You could've come up my way - a 7 bulldog slumber party!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I soo understanding... A couple of months ago we had a tornado hit through the area. We had trees down everywhere. Everyones shingles were off their houses- trees through houses, etc... We had no power for 3 days!!! And we have a well and septic... so no water for us, no toilet for us. It was BAD!!! I ran to the local store here and bought lots of jugs of water (which I hate to buy) just to give the dogs water. It was a horrible experience... but luckily no one was injured.

Most Reactions