:(

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
broke up with my boyfriend and best friend last night...i don't know what happened...came out of the blue....i'm devastated and on top of that my bullie jameson won't have his best friend anymore titan because of it....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sorry... is there any chance of reconciliation?

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
L

Lucy-licious

Oh Dear!! Is there no going back?

Give Jameson a hug and be still a while :hug:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So sorry to hear that. Hang in there!! Breakups, especially those that are unexpected, are very hard. My best to you and Jameson!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Just be thankful both the bullies weren't his. Give Jameson a lot of cuddles. :)

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
no chance at getting back together....we had been together almost 2 years...known each other for almost 5. it's over and i've asked him to not contact me anymore. the way he handled it i don't need that in my life. don't know what i'm gonna do...maybe get another dog so jamsies has a friend

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hug: Must be in the air! It's very hard and your heart is hurting, but just keep your eye and heart on all the good in your life. Jameson..your healthy and wise. You will be fine. Don't make any big decisions right now...enjoy Jameson and be very happy you don't have kids. Plus..you got us! We are pretty good listeners. :love:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
no chance at getting back together....we had been together almost 2 years...known each other for almost 5. it's over and i've asked him to not contact me anymore. the way he handled it i don't need that in my life. don't know what i'm gonna do...maybe get another dog so jamsies has a friend

Well said, if he handle this so badly, you do not need to know if he would handle other life experiences just as bad.

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
i feel so bad for jameson and titan. they spent almost everyday together...they were always with one of us. now they are going to be alone. this whole thing sucks donkey balls....and yes i'm having a pity party for myself

L

Lucy-licious

You go ahead hunny, just remember we're here xx thinking of you

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
i feel so bad for jameson and titan. they spent almost everyday together...they were always with one of us. now they are going to be alone. this whole thing sucks donkey balls....and yes i'm having a pity party for myself

Do exactly what you need to do. any chance of the x-b/f letting Titan stay with you and getting himself a new bully?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

:ROFL: Seeeeee! You are already making me laugh...donkey balls! :ROFL: pity parties are very much needed! Now..one minor correction....I don't think Titan is Jameson's best friend..I'm certain YOU are his best friend! :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.