Thread: :(

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: :(

HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS: YOU HAVE YOUR PUP! (which is the most important thing)

Boyfriends come and go - but bestest friend dogs are FOREVER. In time, you will find a new beau and a new bullie for your baby to play with. I promise you.
    If you really examine this relationship, you'll find that you weren't that thrilled with it either truly, down deep.

Don't think you'll find love again? Allow me....
    Cases in point:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16034 [/ATTACH]<== ex wife (ooops somehow she ended up down in that thumbnail box...)
    -img_0123-jpg <== ex girlfriend
    -p1160030-jpg <== last ex girlfriend

And there's a few in there that I don't have "bullie" pictures of that I could have included too but I only included those that featured BULLDOGS because hey, look around. hahahahaha We're in EB!

I know it sucks right now. But it won't. And before you know it. A gal with as many exes have I have had knows these things...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -107_0780-jpg  

Bulldog(s) Names
    jameson and titan
    Likes (Received)

Totally blows...poor jameson he was all alone for twelve hours...before he and i dated i dated two other guys and neither understood my love for my dog. Its hard to find someone that gets my life...i am a television director in manhattan with very odd hours...i suck at meeting guys and usually go five years between guys. Anyone know a single guy near nyc...37 to 42 ish...employed, who loves animals....im not asking for a lot really not.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nyerathrt View Post
    Totally blows...poor jameson he was all alone for twelve hours...before he and i dated i dated two other guys and neither understood my love for my dog. Its hard to find someone that gets my life...i am a television director in manhattan with very odd hours...i suck at meeting guys and usually go five years between guys. Anyone know a single guy near nyc...37 to 42 ish...employed, who loves animals....im not asking for a lot really not.

One day at a time. I'm so sorry you're hurting. But I know you will find the right person. please dont get discouraged! Keep your heart and your eyes open! When you're ready! Maybe you can get a dog walker to come check on Jameson..maybe a nice single guy..you know between say..37 and 42... Has to like animals...no problem..he's a dog walker! Just take one day at a time.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

You're strong, beautiful, confident and you have Jameson ... Who needs a man!!! What you REALLY need is somebody to come and let Jameson out as @JAKEISGREAT just suggested .... let me tell ya, it's gonna be SO much cheaper than a boyfriend!!!

No man on earth can EVER give a bully kiss and a bully snuggle ... so make the most of what you have cos you got the best thing on this earth!!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mocha Bubbles
    Likes (Received)

@nyerathrt , I know your heart must be in such pain right now. It happens and we all have gone through it. It hurts like hell and you must walk through it now. What is meant to be will be, and everything DOES happen for a reason. It sucks ,yeah it does but it shall pass. Look for a doggie day care so that your baby doesnt have to be alone all the time, and he will have fun meeting other dogs! As for you, I've had several pitty parties myself, you are not alone we are here for you ,so whenever you need to have one let me know, Ill be there
    LisaMarie

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

When Stiggy's having a hyper day, he's off to his daycare the day after. He comes home extremely tired and content for the next couple of days. He goes to a kennel free one with a big yard to play in.

Big to you and Jameson.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

well im late to this but i have to say i thought i would be married and have children to and now im 46 and have been married and divorced twice with no children. but i have my bully and my bostons and 2 cats and my bf of 7 years. i dont question why i dont have children it just is that way. i am happy with my life and so shall you be. trust me another dog will come along if thats what you want for jameson. one thing about dogs is they are adaptable. he will get over not having his buddy there and it will make the bond between you two so much stronger in the process. hang in there.

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

DON'T LOOK and it will happen!! That is how it happend for me.

Bulldog(s) Names
    jameson and titan
    Likes (Received)

thanks guys...i know it will pass...but he was my best friend first...and i miss him...and i look at jameson giving me the look like don't leave me mama....i will put him in daycare on saturdays occasionally but i work the swing shift during the week so he can't go then. doggy daycare closes at 7 or 8 and usually get back from the city between 9 and midnight...

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

thanks guys...i know it will pass...but he was my best friend first...and i miss him...and i look at jameson giving me the look like don't leave me mama....i will put him in daycare on saturdays occasionally but i work the swing shift during the week so he can't go then. doggy daycare closes at 7 or 8 and usually get back from the city between 9 and midnight...
    We have lots of small businesses that offer dog walking during the day. You set up the time and the length. And they don't have to walk if you are uncomfortable with that...you can set up just a "visit" and some hang out time..here is $20 for an hour..either walk or just a visit. I know that adds up, but honestly, it is worth it to help you not feel guilty and give Jameson a break! They are bonded and have lots of local references. Especially great for housebreaking a new pup while you are working!

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

@nyerathrt...how you hanging in there?

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I have a dogwalker that comes around noon time every day to let Watson out and he really likes it. We are on monthly plan of $200 per month so it is a good deal for us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads