Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: :(

Quote Originally Posted by nyerathrt View Post
    i feel so bad for jameson and titan. they spent almost everyday together...they were always with one of us. now they are going to be alone. this whole thing sucks donkey balls....and yes i'm having a pity party for myself
    Do exactly what you need to do. any chance of the x-b/f letting Titan stay with you and getting himself a new bully?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

i feel so bad for jameson and titan. they spent almost everyday together...they were always with one of us. now they are going to be alone. this whole thing sucks donkey balls....and yes i'm having a pity party for myself
    Seeeeee! You are already making me laugh...donkey balls! pity parties are very much needed! Now..one minor correction....I don't think Titan is Jameson's best friend..I'm certain YOU are his best friend!

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Sorry you are going thru this. It really sucks. Makes you reevaluate life in general. You've gotten good advice from the other members here. Look at this as a new beginning of a new you. Look into doing things that you've always wanted to do. Focus on the future and make new paths. We're always here and all ears.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

When I'm going through a crappy time I like to stay busy....and you know what is an awesome way to stay busy and get to love on some bulldogs....fostering. Maybe you could volunteer as a foster mama for a bulldog rescue? We fostered for a couple years and it was sooo fun!

Things will get better...just keep that chin up!

Bulldog(s) Names
    jameson and titan
    Likes (Received)

i thought about fostering...titan is seans bullie and he loves him more than anything in his life. that dog is the world to him. i think i'm done dating...honestly i thought i'd have kids and be married at 37 but i just don't think it's meant to be.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

i thought about fostering...titan is seans bullie and he loves him more than anything in his life. that dog is the world to him. i think i'm done dating...honestly i thought i'd have kids and be married at 37 but i just don't think it's meant to be.
    you are giving one person waaaaaaay too much control over your happiness. You never know where your soul mate is..or when they will show themselves. Don't deepen your sadness..you are YOUNG....don't sell yourself short...

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Dating does SUCK... I've often said if my b/f and I ever did go separate ways, I am done with it too -- just hang in there ... when you least expect it some good will come your way
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

I always said if my first (and only!) marriage didn't work out then I was done with dating and the whole works. Well you know what...I did get a divorce and my life did go on after that! Now I have Jordan and am happy as a clam! You will look back on this down the road and laugh because you will have a wonderful life with a wonderful new person and probably like...way too many bulldogs (as if there were such a thing!)

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

I am sorry about the breakup but I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. I was in a 7 yr. relationship that was going no-where, I left him and took 1 year of NO dating to find myself again. Right around the 1 year mark I met Joe (fate) and we eloped 5 months after we met. We have been married for 2.5 years and I have never been so happy. Perhaps your soul-mate is waiting to meet you. It still hurts and sux donkey balls, I thought I coulden't breath without my X, but maybe it will be for the best for you.

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this....ugh, breakups, especially in a long-term relationships, are so difficult to get through. Take some of this time to definitely have a pity party, hug your bullie, have some friends over for wine or ice cream or whatever makes you feel better. Then look towards making yourself happy. After my divorce, I thought I was a complete failure and couldn't do anything without my ex. I took some time off, then dated a bit, got fed up because I hate dating, then figured I would be alone forever, then met my husband two years ago and now I can't imagine how I was ever happy with my ex.

Things are not fun now, but they will get better for sure.

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

just like others have said. Its ok to weep a bit, and have a pity party. But don't give up on finding happiness again. It will happen when you least expect it. And don't make any heavy decisions now when it's so fresh. Give yourself some time first.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads