JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just had the bestest time!!! The food was incredible and service was outstanding! The General Manager came back and ask if everything was ok (I was looking around at the place because my back was pretty much turned to everyone) and I said oh yes it was my 50th BD. He thanks us for coming and 5 minutes later came back with a glass of chamainge on the house. :up: I can't wait to go back for another special occasion. :up: Now I'm back in my pj's enjoying the rest night. :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So happy to hear it was such a nice experience for you! Enjoy your PJs and relaxation

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
JeannieCo. Yet again you put a smile on my face. You and I could get into serious trouble with our humor. If you are ever in Spokane ,Wa, look me up

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
@Jeannico I'm glad you guys had fun!! enjoy lots of date nights now, because once Gwinnie comes you guys will have to stay in the house with every 2 hour potty breaks... I'm still waiting for the hula dance youtube video :lol: Love the pic of your son and his dog.. too cute.. and looks like your hubby is an AWESOME FUNNY GUY AND those are so hard to come by.. glad to hear your birthday was fantastic!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
omg this was soooo funny, looks like Chip and your hubby will get along great!!!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
detective2.gif

WHERE IS THE VIDEO???
begging.gif
begging.gif

@JeannieCO

The video quality didn't upload too great but you'll get the idea. It was the 4th of July weekend back in 07 and I was stone sober. I even got Mike to wakeboard in a hula skirt. I got lots of :up: from passing boats too. :laugh: I was about 25lbs heavier too back then. So without further ado, my most embarrassing moment.

And here's Mike getting read to hit the water. :ROFL: Just imagine what we're like with a few drinks in us....oh my. :angel:

2865120270033756006.jpg

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

LMAO Thankyou [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] that was sooo funny :rofl:

Now we need the drunkard videos :tease:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] You are a braver woman than me...I don't swim. I want you to know I did not laugh but I did smile cuz you have such a radiant smile and an infectious happy nature. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: OMG that was great stuff... great way to start a day! LOVE IT

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nothing better than a good laugh (or smile) I say to start one's day I always say.

I'll get a campfire fun video this summer when we pull out the :fart: machine and pull some funnies on an unsuspecting person. That [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] you will need a diaper for. :biglaugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.