JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
With my HUBBY!!! :inlove: He's taking me to Texas de Brazil for my Birthday dinner. I've never been and I've eaten very lightly today.

I can't wait. I'm not one to get too gussied up but I will pretty myself up a bit for him. :evil: :giggle:

He makes me so proud!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :ROFL: :ROFL:

2011474690033756006-1.jpg

Pueblo09011.jpg

I don't need to say what he's doing here! :fart:
Pueblo09008.jpg

General2009042.jpg

And one of my fav's. :love:
0517081150.jpg

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
First I LOVE that restaurant, lucky duck, we don't have them here. Secondly, OMG with your hubbies pics!!! :ROFL: He must be fun to live with!!! Have a wonderful date night/birthday dinner.

L

Lucy-licious

:rofl: your hubby looks like a right card :rofl: loving those pics :)

Have a great time Jeannie and eat until you can eat no more then top it with a good beer :hug:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@KMARINO and @Lucy-licious! , Mike's a CARD!! He can be so funny at times that he'll make your eyes water laughing and your belly hurt from it being gut busted. :lol: He's a clown!

I hear it's a wonderful place. :up:

Silliness runs in the family. Here's my son taking his Ziggy for a walk at the beach last year, he lives in Ocean Beach - notice how they match. OMG is all I can say. He has 3 small dogs and he's 6'5". :laugh: Ziggy has a matching hat now too. :ROFL:

SanDiego-20110710-00114.jpg

Now ask me nice and I may consider posting up my You Tube video of me doing the hula dance off the back of the boat stone sober and then fell in the water - now that's FUNNY.
ashamed0005.gif

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: OYYYYYYYY!!!! AGAIN..my side hurts!!

You are a match made in heaven!! Have fun Jeannie..just let Mike pick out your clothes..I can tell he's very fashion forward!! :biglaugh:

L

Lucy-licious

I think you should You tube that video right now and PM me the link...I'll keep it secret [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]!! I promise :angel:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I usually like to say to him, "Are those your legs or is that a Chicken you're riding." :laugh: :biglaugh: :laugh:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
LOVE IT ..... don't know the restaurant but it sounds like it's going to be EXCELLENT.

Now those first pics made me very depressed ...... I thought hipsters were still in ... and just threw my grandma jeans out ....!!! :hissy:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How awesome.... have a great time -- well deserved. LOVE the pictures, especially the 'shorts' :laugh:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LOVE IT ..... don't know the restaurant but it sounds like it's going to be EXCELLENT.

Now those first pics made me very depressed ...... I thought hipsters were still in ... and just threw my grandma jeans out ....!!! :hissy:
He likes to do that to me when we go to Wal-Mart!!!! :bang: :laugh:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bahahahahahhaahahaha! We really need an emoticon for wetting your pants laughing! :ROFL:
It makes me laugh just seeing you laugh. :ROFL:

I'll supply the depends if I post up that video. :p

EDIT: I'm gonna need a few cool adult refreshing beverages before I can post it......... :biglaugh:

Ok, I'm gotta her to go get gussied now. :evil:

Last edited:

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
How funny those pictures!!:ROFL:He looks like ariot to be around! Now little lady [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] go take a shower and put your makeup and on and get down tonite:lmao:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online