For Chip

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
These were back in 2005. I think Bruce has some pics he likes better but this is what I could find for now. :)

BL_4.jpg

BL_2.jpg

BL_1.jpg

3_21L.jpg

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1710]LisaMarie[/MENTION], yes it was at the Good Guys show back in 2005 or at least the top three pics are. The other pic is an older pic, because it doesn't have the stained glass turn signals. But it was in the folder.

Chip is [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] other half. ;)

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Only just this one....well Bruce did, I mostly just rode along. We used to spend at least one day every weekend in the summer at one car show or another. But it has just sat in the garage the last few years.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Only just this one....well Bruce did, I mostly just rode along. We used to spend at least one day every weekend in the summer at one car show or another. But it has just sat in the garage the last few years.

:hmm: and what..I wonder..has changed in the last two years? (first name...H.) (middle initial ..R.) (last name..H.)
Put them together and what do you get?? :love:

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Actually the fish took over before HRH. Plus I got fat...prolly couldn't even climb in the bucket anymore.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That last post isn't true at all... :heart::heart::heart:
Except for the fish part... Our interests have changed.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Those are awesome cars. I could only imagine how much fun these would be to put put down the street in! I think the fish ran amuck. :lol: Plus HRH is so much cuter than the fishies, just my opinion. :p

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Me & my other half enjoy car shows,too! Here's our 68 camaro.. We all have a lot in common! It's not the best pic either..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326553140.508503.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326553140.508503.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 110
L

Lucy-licious

Wow!! I knew you guys had a nice car from previous posts but OMG that is amazing. Do you still have it? If so it needs dusting down and taking out to blow away the cobwebs. And I don't believe for 1 minute that you don't fit in the bucket seats :nonono:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow that is an awsome car. its a shame you dont do that anymore but yes interests do change and i think that you have lots to do now with fishies and hrh. even with her sleeping 23 hours a day there is that one hour to entertain her. :D and i dont believe you are to big either:nonono: thanks for sharing the pics

Most Reactions