I'm BBAACCKK!!!!

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Just wanted to say Hello, and I am back to where I can finally be somewhat active again :) The retail "season" is now over for my job, although I have alot of things coming up such as writing reviews on about 45 team members to determine their raise for this year. In the meantime, my neice who was 15 and pregnant, (I have shared the story in a previous thread)had her sweet, precious baby girl Addison Grace, born 12/27/11 at 4:10am by emergency csection weighing in a 7.5 pounds.Of course her being so young, I have had to teach her how to be a mommy and so far she is doing a great job. She will also be going back to school in a week or so. We also got a new addition to our family over the holidays, a 8 week old Boston Terrier pup named Izzy. Randal has had bostons forever and they are his true love, whereas mine is EB.....so now we have the best of both worlds. He also agreed to let me have my girl eb in the near future. (he has a female boston that is older but lives with his mom since his dad passed we couldn't take her away when we got married and she keeps her company) So far they all love each other. Chaos plays a little rough, so we have to watch her, but overall its going great.

Now to the part where I am a bad friend on EBN. First let me say I am sorry but as you can see I have just had so much going on. I filled out all my Christmas cards but they never got mailed. I feel so bad because I received alot of beautiful cards....thank you.Also, I will post secret santa pics soon. Thanks to [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], Chaos LOVES his antler and his nylabone!!! That antler is his first ever and he sits for hours chewing on it...he loves the exposed marrow part...yuck. I have been searching but havent seen pics from [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION], who received our gifts, and I hope Arnold has enjoyed them. Sorry again, but I am back and hope to be much more active....I have missed you guys!!!!

Now for a few pics :)
20111222_001122.jpg

shot_1325173618641.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
You gave us pics ... you are now officially forgiven for leaving us!!! :up:

L

Lucy-licious

You gave us pics ... you are now officially forgiven for leaving us!!! :up:

SCUSE ME but I don't see any pics of Chaos!! just 2 very cute babys :)

Fill this thread with a pic of Chaos for each week you have been away and I might just forgive you :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What sweet babies!! Congrats to the new mommies!

Now, for not being here.... um, it is not like you really had no down time --- there is always some one one here even at 2:00AM???? sleep is over rated, as [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Glad you are back in full force! Missed you xxxooo

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh so glad to hear that Chaos likes his antler and Nyla. I just knew he would. I thought that was perfect for him. :luv:

Izzy is so cute! I love the name. Izzaboo is actually the screen name I wanted but I forgot and was brain dead so I ended up on the fly with JeannieCO. :D :rolleyes:

You're Niece's little one is precious! I had my first and only at 18. ;)

Last edited:
OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
thanks guys and your right, I realized I forgot my baby Chaos...but I was already at work, so I promise pics and lots of him soon. He's getting sooo big. And mouthy :lol:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
No worries...life gets busy. Love the baby, she's so sweet. Did you have to tape that bow on? The puppy is darling. I have an Boston Terrier/French Bulldog mix and all I know is they are super active and tons of personality. Looks like you got your hands full so it's OK to go MIA occasionally.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
@ Luvin my Bullie- I am so sorry about not posting pictures yet. I videotaped the unwrapping with my flip camera and can't figure out how to post it. The file manager keeps saying file is too large. I worked o n it for hours Christmas morning (since my kids were gone). I even have an album started!! Any advice? I am so sorry!!!! And then the kids came home and I have been offline!!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
The little Boston is beautiful, I am sure chaos will have fun with his new friend! your niece is so adorable! Nothing like a newborn! I am new here, nice to meet you! :)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'm glad that you are back!

You have two beautiful new babies there. :heart:

Most Reactions