You've Gotta See This!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Just saw Inception the other nite and didn't care for it much. I fell asleep in it. Have you seen the Human Centipede? Certainly not a childrens movie... but interesting nonetheless.

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Just saw Inception the other nite and didn't care for it much. I fell asleep in it. Have you seen the Human Centipede? Certainly not a childrens movie... but interesting nonetheless.

No, I've never seen The Human Centipede, it sounds scary!

I watched "La Vie En Rose" last night, it is the life story of French singer Edith Piaf. The actress, Marion Cotillard, won the best actress Oscar. I was really impressed. It's subtitled, which is important unless you understand French really well but I recommend it.

I've been watching so many movies as a coping mechanism to help me relax at the end of the day - so far, so good!

L

Lucy-licious

I'm afraid i like chick flicks, and british comedy :lol:
Some all time faves are "love actually", "accidental husband" , "truth about cats and dogs" all three light heated and good for a giggle.
"p.s. I love you" very sad and heart warming
And if you get our sence of humour the "run! Fat boy run" is soo funny i could wee :lol:
And "the life of Brian" is classic comedy

Chris likes the action movies and would reccomend "the expendables" plus any werewolf/ zombie/vampire film. Just watch girl with the dragon tattoo ( v good) waiting to see the other two in series.

Despicable me really good too

Last edited:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
I absolutely LOVED Somewhere in Time! I plan on someday going to the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island where it was filmed.Brigadoon was a great old movie. We recently saw Resident Evil 3 (:heart: Mila Jovovitch) she kicks a$$ and Salt with Angelina Jolie and it was pretty good. One of my favorites was the Sandra Bullock movie The Blind Side.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.