Let's go shopping!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
It appears a few of us enjoy some retail therapy now and again so I thought it might be useful to start a thread to share newly discovered stores, online or in store deals, coupons, etc.

It's also a good way for me to tell everyone about a new store I discovered that is a haven for well priced shoes, handbags, and accessories! My hairdresser told me about this store called Charming Charlie, I went, and am hooked! There are two locations new in Phoenix but they have others. Don't want to spend too much on a trendy new bag? Need the perfect necklace or ring for a certain outfit? They have it!

Here's the site, but the store is just fabulous! http://www.charmingcharlie.com/

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Nice! Like this idea of a good deal type of thread. :) I prefer online shopping because usually it is cheaper than in stores and easy to find exact size/styles of something. I use shopathome.com, a site that tells you the best deals/coupons (free shipping, %off, etc) for every store you use. PLUS you get cash back to your account for purchases, some may be 4 % some as high as 10% even. Once you get over $20 they send you a check, free money. LOVE it!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
http://shop.filthyfarmgirl.com/

This handmade soap is made in Hawaii, the big island, by hippies living off the grid. I really love this soap... It smells great and the packaging is hilarious. 100% natural and vegan friendly, no detergents, surfactants, sulfates, artificial scents, colorizers, or petroleum products of any kind.

We liked all that we have tried, but some of our favorite scents so far:

Filthy Pus.... err I'll just say cat - Mint Rose
Filthy Poet -
Filthy Philosopher - Forest Rose
Filthy Cowboy - Wild Fir Spice
Awesome Blossom
Muana Kea Mint

They even have a Filthy Farmdog, Muddy Puppy with Tea Tree Oil, Cedar and Lemon Grass, which is suppose to naturally deter fleas and ticks. I have not tried this on our dog yet.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Whenever I am looking for something, I usually go to ebay. I also love carters.

I hate to shop for myself, so you will always see me in a pair of jeans and some sketchers. :p

But I do love to shop for kids clothes. So fun! But I try to not do it, cuz I tend to get way more clothes than they can ever wear. Therefore, I don't shop. LOL

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Jeans and sketchers.......me too!

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I've mentioned Pet Club in another thread under Bulldog Talk but if you live in AZ, near a Pet Club, and feed Avoderm, I got a free 3.5 pound bag of food today. I guess they have some ad with a coupon but the girl at the register just had it there to scan for me.

I am still feeding the dogs TOTW but I decided to give my kitties something better too so I'm trying the Avoderm for them.

But free food! I don't know until when though...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online