New shot idea....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] You are on the job again. My sister bought peppermint candy cane shot glasses on mark down and we wanna use them on new years. She found a shot that is made with kahlua and a bunch of other things that may go well but not sure and it sounds expensive. lol. What would you suggest would go good with peppermint flavor? :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Peppermint candy cane flavor glasses?

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes sounds yummy huh? She got them markdown for like 25 cents each. :p They are actual candy that you can eat. :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
we get those every year. It is a fun way to serve shots during the holidays. I got Terri the Ice shot mold last year, those are cool too.

There is an oatmeal cookie shot that maybe good with a little peppermint. Chocolate cake too, but you need lemons for that one.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
we get those every year. It is a fun way to serve shots during the holidays. I got Terri the Ice shot mold last year, those are cool too.

There is an oatmeal cookie shot that maybe good with a little peppermint. Chocolate cake too, but you need lemons for that one.
Choc cake shots are our fav but was thinking the lemon would throw off the peppermint big time. Maybe the oatmeal cookie? Never had that one before to know how it would fit.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
OMG...Pinnacle Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka...with the mint would taste great! I can only imagine...have fun!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG...Pinnacle Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka...with the mint would taste great! I can only imagine...have fun!

OH!!! I :heart: that stuff and completely didnt think of that. Wonder what it would taste like? Keep the ideas coming. I will throw them all at my sister and let her decide. The whipped vodka makes THE BEST choc cake shots ever too by the way. ;)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Terri has a recipe for a cotton candy shot. Whipped Vodka and pineapple juice with a splash of Grenadine.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Terri has a recipe for a cotton candy shot. Whipped Vodka and pineapple juice with a splash of Grenadine.

Not sure it would go good with the peppermint do you think? BUT if we have whipped vodka anyhow we surely could just take that one without those cups. ;) YUM!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
These sound very yummy. Personally I can't be much help as I'm more of a wine girl and don't really do shots!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
These sound very yummy. Personally I can't be much help as I'm more of a wine girl and don't really do shots!
Oh no and we had so much in common up until that one. :lol: I am learning to like wines but mostly the sweeter light ones so far.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], Liquid Cocaine!! half Jager, half rum and peppermint!! or Peppermint Patty--- Godiva chocolate liquor, and the peppermint for a sweet drink. Another sweet shot is "Cum Shot"---Baily's with your peppermint and a squirt of (canned) whip cream...uummm I am thinking....I am not a peppermint fan, I used to drink Slippery Nipples which is Baily's and Peppermint Schnapps.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], Liquid Cocaine!! half Jager, half rum and peppermint!! or Peppermint Patty--- Godiva chocolate liquor, and the peppermint for a sweet drink. Another sweet shot is "Cum Shot"---Baily's with your peppermint and a squirt of (canned) whip cream...uummm I am thinking....I am not a peppermint fan, I used to drink Slippery Nipples which is Baily's and Peppermint Schnapps.
Yum! All except for the one with jager. That is almost guaranteed to give a hangover. The only thing to ever lay hubby out flat is jager. haha Thank you for your help. I have saved all these ideas and we will see what my sister decides on.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh no and we had so much in common up until that one. :lol: I am learning to like wines but mostly the sweeter light ones so far.

Well ... of course, we could always put about 7-8 shots in one glass and then I'd call it a cocktail!!! :up:

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
My new favorite shot is called Rum Chata. It is about 17$ at the store. If you have ever had cinnemon toast crunch cereal, well this tastes exactly (not even lying) like the milk. So I would think it would taste well with a hint of peppermint. I would drink it.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.