• Family night in :popcorn:

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • other :cheers:

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
L

Lucy-licious

What are you doing this New Years?
Will you be going to or hosting a party and bring in the New Year with a BANG!! or having a family night in and welcoming the new year peacefully?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We are boring.....we might stay awake till midnight.....but I wouldn't place any bets.

OP
L

Lucy-licious

i shall probably be snoozing with Lucy waaay before midnight :lol:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
We will be a partying! Cannot wait! Dont get to drink ourselves stupid very often so this is something we all look forward to. All my family will be there celebrating. lets hope we wake up feeling just fine. :D

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
My kids go with their dad every other Christmas and New Year, so I alternate between partying and family!! This year is is partying!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
We party on the 30th, we celebrate 3 birthdays that night and then on the 31st, it is a quiet night, just movies and some friends over.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
We might go out to dinner NYE but will be home by 8 or 9 to ring in the new year with the East Coast at 9pm and maybe make it up until 10 to celebrate with the Midwest! Positively won't stay up to celebrate Pacific time. Yep, pretty boring!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Quiet night.... was always an overrated night in my book.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Quiet night in .... I very rarely make it to midnight ... usually the kids wake me up just to see in the New Year!! LOL

I agree with [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] ... a highly overrated evening for me. Even when I was younger I found it all a bit boring ....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:hangover: [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]. We barely make it to east coast time! Lol! I might have a margarita tho! :laugh:

Oh yes if we are home that is me. But so long as I am out and partying I am awake. I guess it is overrated but we grew up waiting SO long for the ball to drop, then got our pots and pans and ran down the street yelling and making noise. Such a memory! Want my girls to have similar memories and with the whole family together all the kids running wild, that will make a great memory! PLUS it gives me a break to play like an adult a little. ;) Something I miss like crazy since having the babies. hahaha

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We will be at home having a quite night, plus I work the next day, so will be in bed by at least 10:30 PM

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Welllllll we usually have my family over and a few close friends ... It's generally a ridiculous night where the boys do silly things and we play silly games on wii (like just dance etc. very funny after a few drinks). Buuutttt this year I will most likely be in bed. Hubby may work, I may stop by a friend's house for a little but i hate to be on the road with so many people out drinking. Guess we will see how I feel that night. That will be 5 weeks to the day I'm due!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I spent the evening eating Christmas cookies and watching "Big Bang Theory" with my doggies. :) Exciting, I know!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.