So let's spill the beans!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I have my first car still, a beautiful 1967 Ford Mustang that was sorely in need of a radio. My wonderful husband bought me a replica mustang radio complete with old fashioned knobs! However, the radio I up to date with technology. Not sure if I love my car, husband or Arnold more now, lol

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw kelly that is so wonderful the gift both you and your son got. i got teary and happy reading your story. i so hope it continues and that this new year brings much better things for your family. i have dated people with addiction (coke) and have a brother with an alcohol addiction so i do feel for you. many blessing for the new year.

i got a new printer for my computer which was very needed, clothes, blankets, money. i had a very nice christmas. couldnt have asked for more.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Although I got a lot of very nice gifts from Joe, a flatscreen for the bedroom, a bulldog calendar, a bra, (yes a bra, lol, and it fits! what man would buy a bra for his wife???) and several other gifts my most FAVORITE was talking to my Eldest son (he's 27) and he has 2 weeks clean!!! It was so nice to hear my son back and not nodding out while we were talking. So many times I have had to say..Brandon are you still there??..He was clear headed and had his funny humour back. He is staying at my mom's right now and she said he looks WONDERFUL!!! That is the best Christmas present I could ever get!!!!

What wonderful news, Kelly!! It is very difficult for a mom to see her child make poor decisions. I have one son that is a troubled soul right now and have had to step back and just watch. It is devastating!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Wonderful news Kelly. I know this subject has been a heartbreaking one for a long time. Hopefully good news will continue thru the next year with your son.

Mark and I bought a smart tv for our Christmas present. We still had a tube tv downstairs from when we were first married in 1997. So, we went all out and bought a 55 inch flat screen...

Then he went out a bought me a kindle and a Keurig. So sweet.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Wonderful news Kelly. I know this subject has been a heartbreaking one for a long time. Hopefully good news will continue thru the next year with your son.

Mark and I bought a smart tv for our Christmas present. We still had a tube tv downstairs from when we were first married in 1997. So, we went all out and bought a 55 inch flat screen...

Then he went out a bought me a kindle and a Keurig. So sweet.

You will love both. I have the Keurig and love it, bought my dad the Kindle and everyone I know that has one LOVES LOVES IT!

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
I will keep you and your family in my prayers . It is great news and what I start to 2012 !

Well I asked for p-js and got 4 sets from hubby and 1 from my daughter. My son sent fluffy slippers which I really need here!
Dana also got me seasons 1-5 of bones and the film help. Also black eyed peas for the wii,Elmo Welles and cookie monster wellies,( rain boots ),2 silver bulldogs charms ( 1 is slender that's bitzie and chubby 1 Bonez )silver and diamond bracelet ,my daughter also sent a jumper and my me to you 2012 calendar , and some biscuits from home . I feel blessed.
The other gift I got , I gave myself was joining this site and meeting some truly wonderful people . As homesick as i am , I know 2012 is going to better due to the people I am getting to know on here. X x x x x x x

L

Lucy-licious

I will keep you and your family in my prayers . It is great news and what I start to 2012 !

Well I asked for p-js and got 4 sets from hubby and 1 from my daughter. My son sent fluffy slippers which I really need here!
Dana also got me seasons 1-5 of bones and the film help. Also black eyed peas for the wii,Elmo Welles and cookie monster wellies,( rain boots ),2 silver bulldogs charms ( 1 is slender that's bitzie and chubby 1 Bonez )silver and diamond bracelet ,my daughter also sent a jumper and my me to you 2012 calendar , and some biscuits from home . I feel blessed.
The other gift I got , I gave myself was joining this site and meeting some truly wonderful people . As homesick as i am , I know 2012 is going to better due to the people I am getting to know on here. X x x x x x x

Bulldog charms and Elmo Wellies!! I'm Well Jeal :p

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

:dancing: I know what wellies are! I know..I know! Thanks to [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] :ROFL: and Denise..she told me to use the word "FANNY" as much as possible! That Angie....always looking out for me! :ROFL:

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] omg.... Was laughing so hard the pups stopped rough housing and just stared at me!

L

Lucy-licious

@JAKEISGREAT omg.... Was laughing so hard the pups stopped rough housing and just stared at me!

I nearly choked the first time someone discussed their fanny Denise...coffee everywhere :lmao:
And [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] you go wash your mouth out swearing and fibbing ALL in one sentence :tease:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
This is a really sweet thread.

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], i'm really happy for you and for Brandon. Wishing him all the best in the coming new year :hug:

My younger brother got me a new rug for my kitchen since the boys tore my original one in half...it was sweet of him 'cuz it was the exact same rug i bought, which i owned for about 5 days b4 T and F got their paws and teeth on it!
My other bro's family got me a gift card from Petsmart...sweet! :)
I also rec'vd a bulldog book, wine, a handbag, and a few other miscellaneous items. The best present tho was the reconciliation of my brothers. They had a huge falling out just about a month ago...my older brother vowed to never speak to my younger one again...didn't want to even be in the same room w/him for something Bryan (the younger one) did. Yes, Bryan did a very dumb thing and he was very sorry about it. But lo and behold, on Christmas Eve, my older brother extended the olive branch and invited Bryan over...and all seems on the road to peace again.:begging:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.