Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Personally when I receive a gift...I love to unwrap them. I love gift wrap, my hubby even gift wraps my stocking stuffers. Gift bags are so convenient...but not as fun to open.

Now...I love to use gift bags. Wrapping takes so much time. I really try to remember who the gift is for. If it's for a child, I'll wrap it up and use bows and ribbon and lots of tape. As a child I loved it. Adults....they usually could care less...so gift bags for them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Personally when I receive a gift...I love to unwrap them. I love gift wrap, my hubby even gift wraps my stocking stuffers. Gift bags are so convenient...but not as fun to open.
Now...I love to use gift bags. Wrapping takes so much time. I really try to remember who the gift is for. If it's for a child, I'll wrap it up and use bows and ribbon and lots of tape. As a child I loved it. Adults....they usually could care less...so gift bags for them.

I do the exact samething!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
If it's easily gift-wrappable like boxes and such then yes to the gift-wrap. If not, I usually put them in reusable grocery store bags since they're more environmentally friendly.

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I gift wrap EVERYTHING and if I'm feeling paticularly mean I tape it up so much that they need a power drill to get into it. What can I say ...... I'm easily amused!!! :rofl:

L

Lucy-licious

Both :) I gift wrap, with ribbons and bows then pop it in a gift bag to deliver it.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Both, just like Angie said!

I love beautifully wrapped and ribboned presents. It's a gift to be able to wrap a present beautifully. It's a gift that I don't posess, but I have had two friends in my life who have/had that gift. I can wrap a presentable package, but not a beautiful one.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.