So, So Sorry!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Hi All,

I am so sorry I haven't been on here lately. Craziness with the holidays and getting everything ready to go away. Who knew getting work from my daughter's teachers, before the Christmas break, would be the hardest task to accomplish. I have had other craziness going on this past week as well. I handed in my letter of resignation at one of my jobs that I absolutely hate, so I have been dealing with crap with that this week too.

Anywho.......I just wanted to put it out there that Tubs received his Secret Santa gifts and I received my wonderful ornament. I will be thanking the appropriate individuals for their thoughtfulness as soon as I am able to upload the pictures so I can share at the same time. I just didn't want everyone to think we had forgotten about you all. I plan on cooking and cleaning tomorrow, so I will try to sit down for a minute to do that!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Jen and Tubs!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION] Merry Christmas -- give Tubs a hug. And, in all honesty, I thought you were away on your cruise --- UGH!

Sorry to hear about the job --- hope all in all it is a better thing for you

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Merry Christmas to you! It is a hectic time of year for a lot of us, so long as you come back in a fury when life simmers down a bit. ;)

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION] Merry Christmas to you and all of yours!! I too resigned from my job in June. So I understand the pressure that comes along with it. Hang in there and happy holidays.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION] That's OK just don't let it happen again. :tease: just kidding, glad you popped in and let us know how you are doing. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and give Tubs a hug from us.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION] Merry Christmas! I'm glad you were able to pop in despite your hecticness. I'm glad the SS gift made it... hope Tubs enjoys.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION] Yay ... you came back. I was wondering where you and Tubbs had disappeared too.

Have a wonderful Christmas ... take your time and come back to your EBN family when everything has calmed down a little .... :up:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION] Merry Christmas to you and all of yours!! I too resigned from my job in June. So I understand the pressure that comes along with it. Hang in there and happy holidays.

I also resigned from a job in June with a company I'd been with for thirteen years. Glad to see I'm not the only one quitting a job in a crap economy. hahahahahaha

@speechmom - hang in there! I've always enjoyed reading your posts so I for one will be glad when you return. :D

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
@speechmom53 Merry Christmas -- give Tubs a hug. And, in all honesty, I thought you were away on your cruise --- UGH!

Sorry to hear about the job --- hope all in all it is a better thing for you

Leaving on the Cruise next Tuesday!!!! Can't wait. I am still leery about leaving Tubs, but I know he will be ok and it is only for 6 days.
As for the job....it was time. I wasn't happy there, but things are going to be ok. I am a speech language pathologist and I have a 2nd job that I will be picking up cases for on a more full time basis. If that doesn't work out I get daily phone calls, emails and mailings for people looking for SPLs, so it will be all good!

I hope your all had a great Christmas....Pictures will be on the way tomorrow!

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Merry Christmas to you! It is a hectic time of year for a lot of us, so long as you come back in a fury when life simmers down a bit. ;)

Pictures will be posted tomorrow...have to get that done because we are leaving to go away next week!

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
@speechmom53 Merry Christmas! I'm glad you were able to pop in despite your hecticness. I'm glad the SS gift made it... hope Tubs enjoys.

He LOVED all of his goodies.....I uploaded the pictures to my computer, so I will add them here tomorrow for all to see! He is snoring away as we speak and I will be joining him momentarily! :)

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
@speechmom53 Yay ... you came back. I was wondering where you and Tubbs had disappeared too.

Have a wonderful Christmas ... take your time and come back to your EBN family when everything has calmed down a little .... :up:

I will always come back!!!! :) Tomorrow my daughter will be going with her dad for the day and my hubby is going to work......Tubby and me time, so I will get all the pictures added tomorrow! :)

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I also resigned from a job in June with a company I'd been with for thirteen years. Glad to see I'm not the only one quitting a job in a crap economy. hahahahahaha

@speechmom - hang in there! I've always enjoyed reading your posts so I for one will be glad when you return. :D

I had to get out of the job I was in. I love what I do, but I hated where I was working. I have a 2nd job that I will be working at and hopefully I will be able to get a full time position with them in the future. One step at a time. The reason I am fine with quitting is because I am a Speech-Language Pathologist and there is a shortage of SLPs so I will be able to get a job! No worries there! Christmas pictures to come!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
speechmom53;132964 I am a speech language pathologist [/QUOTE said:
That explains your screen name!

Most Reactions