I LOVE Ross Store

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have been finding the most unique peices for the house at Ross, so reasonably priced and so different. I am decorating the Master bath and I found some cute, quirky peices that I really like. I love Pier One, but I am finding just as much unusual stuff at Ross for less than half the price of Pier One. This is my turtle he is like broken glass and all shiney...I know turtle for the bathroom vanity, but I loved it when I seen it.

MasterBath001.jpg

MasterBath007.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is sweet looking.... my niece LOVES turtles and I am always looking for unique items for her. She is 15 and about to get her own room, which i believe will be decorated with turtles to some extent.

Ross is great and Home Goods is even better... great stuff and prices.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I haven't ever heard of Ross. We have Marshall's and TJMaxx that can be fairly reasonable. They are branches of Home Goods, but we don't actually have a Home Goods too close. I've heard good things about Ikea, but it's over 1 1/2 hours away so have never gone personally to check it out.

The turtle is cute!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That is sweet looking.... my niece LOVES turtles and I am always looking for unique items for her. She is 15 and about to get her own room, which i believe will be decorated with turtles to some extent.

Ross is great and Home Goods is even better... great stuff and prices.

I love Home Goods too. Our Ross is okay, our Marshell's is so much better!

Kelly, the turtle looks great! Nice touch. I want to see your Bling Bathroom.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I haven't ever heard of Ross. We have Marshall's and TJMaxx that can be fairly reasonable. They are branches of Home Goods, but we don't actually have a Home Goods too close. I've heard good things about Ikea, but it's over 1 1/2 hours away so have never gone personally to check it out.

The turtle is cute!
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] we only have a Ross and TJMAXX, not Marshalls or Homegoods, although I see comercials all the time for Home Goods, I wish we did. Our Ikea is about an hour and a half from us too, in Tampa, I have never been to one, but I did get their catalog, alot of neat stuff there too. Ross is kind of like TJMAXX but still slightly cheaper.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
I've never heard of ross before. we must not have it here. but we have tjmaxx, marshalls, and homegoods. our ikea is about an hour away but I don't like it very much. everything is so cheap looking, not like at the others where you find more expensive stuff for cheap.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I love Ross!! Always found the neatest things there for cheap. I don't think there is one around where we live now, so I am bummed about that. That turtle is awesome!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
It looks more like a tortoise, LOL. That being said, I really like it. I bought my boyfriend a tortoise for Christmas.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.