Amazing what $70 can do

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
It took my outdated gold knobs on all my kitchen cupboards/drawers to a new and updated look with the black square ones. I went with black because the flattop stove top is black, the dishwasher panel is black, and my kitchen table is cherry with black leather seats. I had to change 27 knobs, my back is killing me!! I really like it. Here is a section I did before and after, what to you think?

Vegasbrucelarikitchen025.jpg

Vegasbrucelarikitchen026.jpg

Vegasbrucelarikitchen028.jpg

OMG, now that I see it in pictures I think I better put my glasses on and get them straightened out!! :ROFL:

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what a difference... I really like it

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Looks good! we changed our out a year or so ago..from a countryish scrolled antique gold hardware to brushed nickle ones. It really made a difference too.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks a lot better.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love it! Now where is pics of the matching accessories?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh its looks great. you are really getting into this decorating. its fun isnt it

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION], just working on the little things that we can. just spent a small fourtune on getting the pool back in order, waiting til after the new year and our next project is gutting the main bath. Thank god the Master bath was already completely done.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Amazing isnt it?! Fyi if you need new door knobs or handles etc spray paint works wonders there also. Just throwing it out there. Ours were all brass which isnt my style so instead of buying all new which wasnt in the budget, I bought the metallic finish spray paint and made them all more like a brushed chrome or whatever you would call it. Since then I have fallen in love with a hammered metal finish that is a dark grey in color but I am not willing to re paint all the knobs. haha I did however paint my fireplace screen that was also brass this color and love it!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] yes i know it takes alot but when you're done the reward is great. i always decorate in spirts cause i dont have the money either. i get this then like months later ill get that. i also get sidetracked with dogs usually then i come back to decorating. your house is looking wonderful kelly.

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Here's a tip for everyone! We bought our house and it was practically just a shell, not much finished, as the people selling it were getting a divorce and didn't finish it. The post office has moving packets/change of address packets they give out. Well there is always a 10% off your purchase in for Lowes. We have saved big $! My postal lady is awesome she always gives me like 3 at a time.

Love your new knobs [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]! Looks great!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
It really does look great....and also reminds me. Where are all the inside photos?

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1971]Tiffany B[/MENTION], call me a hoarder or call me cheap (thrifty) but when we went to the post office to do our change of address, she said how many in the family and I said 5, yes 5, so I could have those Lowes coupons!!! (there is only Joe and I) We are doing Lowes at least twice a week or more right now.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.