Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
CONGRATS!!!! :D

I saw this on FB and I'm so happy for you!! That ring is beautiful. and such a cute story..I'm impatient like that too, lol. My bf doesn't like talking about the possibility of engagement even though we've been together 1 yr and 3 months. silly boy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congrats!! Best of luck with everything.... it is a beautiful ring

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congrats! May you have a lifetime of funny stories to share!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh thats so great. congrats. im glad you posted here as some of us dont do fb. lol. be sure and let us know how things go with the wedding planning

H

heff101

Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn now!

While its still cheaper!!!

LOL

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
CONGRATS!!!!!!! Oh my how exciting for you guys! Do you have any idea what kind of wedding you will have? My best advice, keep it cheap, have a big party and save the money you woulda spent. lol. Vegas was THE best wedding I ever had. The whole family even came which made it even more awesome. Partied that whole weekend (best trip of my life) and had a reception later at home. My priorities were a great picture, so I had to have the dress. That was about it. haha My brother spent about 30,000 on his wedding, was the worst I have ever been to, ever. They still served chicken. Nomatter how much the wedding that seems to always be served. lmao

OP
Wlw9x

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
CONGRATS!!!!!!! Oh my how exciting for you guys! Do you have any idea what kind of wedding you will have? My best advice, keep it cheap, have a big party and save the money you woulda spent. lol. Vegas was THE best wedding I ever had. The whole family even came which made it even more awesome. Partied that whole weekend (best trip of my life) and had a reception later at home. My priorities were a great picture, so I had to have the dress. That was about it. haha My brother spent about 30,000 on his wedding, was the worst I have ever been to, ever. They still served chicken. Nomatter how much the wedding that seems to always be served. lmao

Well, we are thinking a fall wedding at my grandmother's beautiful (huge) house a little north of us. It has a big front lawn and lots of space! I am hoping to keep it small and pretty simple, but will def invite [MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION] & Delilah. ;) (We loved our Christmas card with Delilah and Santa, btw!)
My parents got married in Vegas! Haha We are thinking a Sunday afternoon so people will have already eaten lunch and we can get away with just serving cake and yummy appetizer type things. :)
I tried on a few dresses for the first time yesterday. I'll attach a pic of our favorite of the ones I tried... Keep in mind I'm a little chunky at the moment, but diet time starts soon! :p
Will post more pics of grandmother's house later, but here is part of the lawn (kinda ugly in the winter time)...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324253463.585520.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324253463.585520.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 32
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324253499.994329.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324253499.994329.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 37

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Glad you liked the card!!

I like the idea of doing it at your grandmas. I've always thought outside weddings were neat!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow, your wedding sounds like it will be amazing and just perfect!!! Good choice on the dress and that location, my gosh people would pay great money fora place like that. LUCKY! :p

Most Reactions