While its still cheaper!!!

LOL

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Engaged!

CONGRATS!!!!!!! Oh my how exciting for you guys! Do you have any idea what kind of wedding you will have? My best advice, keep it cheap, have a big party and save the money you woulda spent. lol. Vegas was THE best wedding I ever had. The whole family even came which made it even more awesome. Partied that whole weekend (best trip of my life) and had a reception later at home. My priorities were a great picture, so I had to have the dress. That was about it. haha My brother spent about 30,000 on his wedding, was the worst I have ever been to, ever. They still served chicken. Nomatter how much the wedding that seems to always be served. lmao

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Congratulations!!!! How exciting and st the holidays too.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Bulldog(s) Names
    Katie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    CONGRATS!!!!!!! Oh my how exciting for you guys! Do you have any idea what kind of wedding you will have? My best advice, keep it cheap, have a big party and save the money you woulda spent. lol. Vegas was THE best wedding I ever had. The whole family even came which made it even more awesome. Partied that whole weekend (best trip of my life) and had a reception later at home. My priorities were a great picture, so I had to have the dress. That was about it. haha My brother spent about 30,000 on his wedding, was the worst I have ever been to, ever. They still served chicken. Nomatter how much the wedding that seems to always be served. lmao
    Well, we are thinking a fall wedding at my grandmother's beautiful (huge) house a little north of us. It has a big front lawn and lots of space! I am hoping to keep it small and pretty simple, but will def invite @laurendoodler & Delilah. (We loved our Christmas card with Delilah and Santa, btw!)
    My parents got married in Vegas! Haha We are thinking a Sunday afternoon so people will have already eaten lunch and we can get away with just serving cake and yummy appetizer type things.
    I tried on a few dresses for the first time yesterday. I'll attach a pic of our favorite of the ones I tried... Keep in mind I'm a little chunky at the moment, but diet time starts soon! :p
    Will post more pics of grandmother's house later, but here is part of the lawn (kinda ugly in the winter time)...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbytapatalk1324253463-585520-jpg   -imageuploadedbytapatalk1324253499-994329-jpg  

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

Glad you liked the card!!

I like the idea of doing it at your grandmas. I've always thought outside weddings were neat!!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Wow, your wedding sounds like it will be amazing and just perfect!!! Good choice on the dress and that location, my gosh people would pay great money fora place like that. LUCKY!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Katie
    Likes (Received)

Thank you! I'm hoping it works out. She has had one small wedding there before... I just think it'd be beautiful!

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Congratulations!

I'm a good girl, I promise

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads