Holiday Picture Theme of the Day: Let's show off our Christmas trees!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Haha you should be impressed, considering its a one level, 2 bedroom house! It is an open floor plan, so that helps with spacing them out. The white, green, and wooden ones are in the "dining room" half of the big living space, and the orange one is in the living room half with the couches. The little live tree is supposed to be in my sister's room, but her room is a mess so it hasn't made it past the entryway of the house. Lol

Wow .. that's great ... cos you can now pretend you live in a forest for approximately a month!!! :laugh::tease:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I'm so impressed with all the breathtakingly beautiful Christmas trees! :bravo: to all of you who are keeping the Christmas spirit alive!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
@savemejeebus . Whose tree is in your other pics with the boys? One of your parents

Here is our living room tree:

DSC_0001-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] - Yup! It's my parents' live tree. All of us usually have Sunday dinner at their place, so lately we've been bringing our camera to take pics of the boys.

Marvelous looking trees everyone, keep'em coming! And maybe I'll break down and get something small this weekend. :)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
everyone has beautiful trees!! I'll try to get some pictures tonight.

my dad bought a 12 footer this year. o.o

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT!!! :
:tease:
after all...who else has an XPEN around their tree..to keep out a very frisky kitten AND a Bulldog. Both of them having their first Christmas...
2011-12-13_19-32-39_8851.jpg

:bang:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], your tree is very pretty, even if it looks like it's in JAIL! :laugh: :laugh: :p I may have to consider this though.... :hmm:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] your xpen looks so much better than my baby gate! I will get a pic in a bit. :)

L

Lucy-licious

EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT!!! :
:tease:
after all...who else has an XPEN around their tree..to keep out a very frisky kitten AND a Bulldog. Both of them having their first Christmas...
2011-12-13_19-32-39_8851.jpg

:bang:

I think Lucy scared herself when she took ours for a walk and broke baubles..she hasnt been under it since :) but now all the presents are there she wouldnt fit anyway. surprisingly she hasnt made off with anything but I havnt put bows on yet :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT!!! :
:tease: after all...who else has an XPEN around their tree..to keep out a very frisky kitten AND a Bulldog. Both of them having their first Christmas...:bang:

​BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online