Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
So I went to the ER today because I have been having kidney pain. I've passed my first kidney stone this past July (mind you I am only 23 years old) so I went today because I couldn't take the pain anymore. Come to find out I have a kidney infection along with a couple stones I'm trying to pass. Let's just say 2 shots in my bottom and two pain pills later I am just now starting to feel better! :ROFL:But that does not compare to the feeling I got when I came home to Tankers. He's been by my side since I got home and giving me cuddle time. I am so happy I have him with me right now, otherwise I'd be quite lonely! Thank goodness for bulldogs! :luv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH my.... hope you pass that stone and feel better soon.

I agree -- bulldogs are the greatest medicine, best cuddlers in the world.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Bulldogs seem to sense when Mama needs some love. They are very good medicine, but should come with a warning--they are very addictive, yep, down right habit forming! I hope your stones pass and you're feeling better soon!

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
I hope you start feeling better very soon.... i dont know what i would have done without my bullies. With my kids and grandson back home and not having any friends here i would have gone insane !
and i now have ebn which is great . My grandson loves watching the pup's when we skype .He has only started to talk and one of his first words is dog! Again hope you feel better soon :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hope you feel better soon and pass the stone quickly. Bullies are the best medicine around.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwww! I'm so sorry you are feeling poorly! Kidneys are nothing to mess with. I hope you rest..and your meds kick in quickly. I so agree...I've had many many dogs in my life. But never..ever have I had a dog who cuddles like Jake. I'm pretty sure they were designed to be big floppy cuddle bugs. You know "A REAL PILLOW PET"... :hug: take care of yourself!

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you all! You all are very sweet. I am doing very much relaxing here. It gives me an excuse to sit on EBN all night :laugh:

Okay maybe not all night haha

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Awww no fun! I hope you feel better soon! I agree, no better medicine than a bulldog! Samson gets especially attentive when I'm not feeling well, he's been by side during illness and licked tears off my face after break-ups, bulldogs are man and womans BEST friend!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh, you poor thing. I've never had to pass a kidney stone myself but i've heard the pain is excruciating. Glad you're on pain meds and I'm happy you're feeling a bit better right now. Your baby Tank truly loves his mommy and wants her to feel better. He's definitely just what the doctor ordered!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I hope you get better soon. I'm lucky in that I don't get I'll too often. Last year when I did end up having to stay in bed for a few days Maggie was my constant companion!! They seem to sense when you're ill and go into snuggle mode!!

L

Lucy-licious

Tank will keep you safe mommy :hug: That stone will pass soon and when it has the relief will be amzing...until then take your meds and stay cuddled up with Tank :hug:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Aww kidney pain stinks!!! I'm only 20 so we're both kind of similar in that way, lol.

your right, bulldogs are excellent medicine :) delilah makes me feel better than anything else!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I too hope you feel better very soon!
Good job Tankster - takin care of Mama! Aren't bulldogs the best?

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
I too hope you feel better very soon!
Good job Tankster - takin care of Mama! Aren't bulldogs the best?

Yes, they are! I can't see myself getting any other dog but a bulldog again! :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw i hope you feel better soon. yes sarah is wonderful when im sick or just feeling down. she is just there all the time. even if she cant get on the couch with me as its kinda small she will just lay at my feet all day. bullies are the best medicine in the world.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.